Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

imhotep posted:

Oh noo, I was just looking at this comic’s Twitter because he was on kill tony and got poo poo on by literally every other comic, almost every single time he tried to make a joke, it was severe. And he’s also like a ‘right wing’ comic and shows up on compound media, but I noticed he retweeted this:
https://twitter.com/ianimal69/status/1595222587050688512?s=46&t=WiZE0dgN1rLcq_D4Bv94YQ

I saw his kill tony appearance on Redbar, I know, but he doesn’t say much and just watches the clips https://youtu.be/WeiUKBZT85w
https://youtu.be/WeiUKBZT85w

After watching those it’s kind of mind blowing that Ian would record a video with him, what an idiot

if ian fidance wasnt funny, or was just like guy at work funny, he would be a delaware reactionary dude with a blue lives matter bumper sticker, going to gloryholes and crusing adult book stores behind his wife's back.

this sucks about him, but it also makes him interesting!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
he hosts a podcast with zac amico (the sniper) on the gas media network

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
the thing that is so interesting about Luis j gomez is that he isn’t funny, no comedian has ever thought he was funny, most actually make jokes about how not funny and stupid he is, but he runs this hugely successful network. i think Nick mullen has at one point gone on record very gently saying he does not find Luis funny at all but has still done shows with him

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
i mean his network has to be making big money now and he runs in all these circles but man does not even have a wiki

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Crespolini posted:

Everyone agrees Luis is a businessman. Never funny though

i just wish jake would have sacked up and fought him

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

Luis would absolutely destroy Jake.

i remember the one retarded guy (mark RaNdom?) tweeting at Jake that Luis isn’t as strong as he seems and that he had a shot if he had tried to rush him. A

speaking of jake man that was a wild rise and fall. he had a wild run where he was on fire eps of cum town, chapo and street fight in like the same month and was opening for Patton Oswalt, then he absolutely ate poo poo. there’s probably some off hand remark from Nick when he started popping off about how he would gently caress it up

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
any time ian does his rasta impression he always has to end a sentence with DA BEACH

he rules

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

i say swears online posted:

she was doing bits at a couple points and was pretty quick, i wonder if she was in the scene

they met at carolines

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Boywhiz88 posted:

They just need to not talk about trans people or COVID. Please. Just be funny. You’re both so funny. Just have fun. Don’t repeat Matt Walsh talking points.

Jordan’s Instagram is a good follow. Can’t wait for her to come through my neck of the woods.

ian is 100% the type of dude where if someone explains the situation to him patiently and kindly he will completely change his mind about it. most of his friends just tell him to shut the gently caress up i.e. how adam nick and recine treat him whenever he brings it up

i will not listen to anything like that though because debate podcasts are gay as hell

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
from the little she’s heard/ seen my wife is convinced that Ian and Jordan are a couple and the conceit of the podcast is that we’re watching a fake will they won’t they in real time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
recine had ian and jordan on the ropes but he hosed it up in the end like he always does with everything