Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

amazing lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Plebian Parasite posted:

alright everyone, post your balls I need to get to the bottom of this

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4028191#post530848261

some insane guy lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

I got the tude now posted:

i know it's a me problem but it feaks me out your av is just a guy in a shirt++ shorts as opposed to a girl or videogame or anime

lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
would anyone be kidn enough to uncuck my av, also.

dont want to pay $5 for the same av just to get the full quality one...

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lmao tyvm to whoever bought this for me

lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Arrhythmia posted:

*carefully rewatching the gif* I've actually decided it sucks.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

insane anime posted:

Have you guys heard of the library of Babel? It contains within it every image that could ever be created by using a super computer to run every permutation of pixel combination within about your average computer monitor sizes width and height and then displays them in an archive with that Biblical namesake. Anything you could ever conceive is contained in this library, from what the world looked like upon its creation, who shot JFK, and even your own death. I found one image in the gallery called Monkey Sprays Super Soaker of Liquid Turds into the Imp Zone. Thought I’d share below

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

lmao