Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

All you little perverts that lust for the nukes to fly can post here instead of making GBS threads up other threads.

You sound just like the libertarian gun freaks who are waiting for society to collapse so they can go around murdering and enslaving people fyi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

huh? whats going on?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
I bought some iodide tablets in February and have been taking them every day since to build up a tolerance to the radiation. my pee smells funny now but maybe that's unrelated

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

i'm hoping the radioactive fallout will turn me greem and also into a smokin hot attorney

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Anyone who launches a nuke has to feel confident enough to fight and win the aftermath. And the only country that is crazy enough to do that is America.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Anyone who launches a nuke has to feel confident enough to fight and win the aftermath. And the only country that is crazy enough to do that is Serbia.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
nuclear apocalypse? baby if you were near me after I ate last nights chili you値l wish it were!

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
All these bitches whining about nuclear war live in carlsbad or some poo poo, no ones nuking ur rear end lmao. Me personally, I live next to 1000 nuke silos im going straight to hell, loving noobs

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news
how much warning will we get in europe when the nukes start flying?

i wanna know whether to leg it to the metro station ~3 mins away or hide in the basement

tia

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

hoping I知 turned into barely discernible ash shadow after the nukes fly

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

how much warning will we get in europe when the nukes start flying?

i wanna know whether to leg it to the metro station ~3 mins away or hide in the basement

tia

why bother

each side is going to fire enough warheads to end the biosphere

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

biceps crimes posted:

hoping I知 turned into barely discernible ash shadow after the nukes fly

wisp of plasma for me please!

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
does the pacific science center still have that photoreactive wall where you do a pose and it saves your shadow? or did they get rid of that a decade or two ago

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Not too worried about the death of all life on earth. Got other things to worry about.

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

w h i t e p e o p l e :blastback::sickos::blaster: w h i t e p e o p l e

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
not my problem

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

I'd probably survive and do my best to keep living but if it was slow death by poisoning I'd have to have a serious conversation about whether dying of radiation sickness in a month is worth staying alive past the explosion at all

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

I'm not sure what the targets would be in the modern era but I'm probably within blast radius of first strike nuclear weapons

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i'd simply hide under my bean hoard, the beans will protect me from the unyielding gaze of the atom

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
they could drop the bomb today and we'd all still need to work tomorrow

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

I live in a major city so I値l be ash in 30 minute tops. It痴 my rural friends I think about who will have to fight mutants , shelter in boarded up burger kings and rebuild society w/ a currency based around cardboard crowns

PawParole has issued a correction as of 23:30 on Oct 8, 2022

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

PawParole posted:

fight mutants and rebuild society.

sounds like work

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Don't care. It would be pretty cringe however imo

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Would definitely be a big fail

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Shima Honnou posted:

they could drop the bomb today and we'd all still need to work tomorrow

this is the juxtaposition I'm waiting for. my skin is going to be sloughing off and I'll still need to show up to work

speng31b
May 8, 2010

I will be vaporized in the initial blast but immortalized through my posts

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SorePotato posted:

Don't care. It would be pretty cringe however imo

megatons of cringe

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Crazypoops posted:

sounds like work

On the bright-side, you値l be able to clock as many hours as you want.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

man this 80s revival is lit!

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

PawParole posted:

I live in a major city so I値l be ash in 30 minute tops. It痴 my rural friends I think about who will have to fight mutants and rebuild society.

u might survive, every single country with nukes is also brimming with grifters so any given nuke probably has like a 50/50 shot of just not detonating

like you'll see the bombs approaching but then none of them work and they just pointlessly crash into buildings because they can't connect to the cloud to confirm they have an active subscription to doomify

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
I壇 just keep my head down and grind through it lowkey 💯

speng31b
May 8, 2010

blatman posted:

u might survive, every single country with nukes is also brimming with grifters so any given nuke probably has like a 50/50 shot of just not detonating

like you'll see the bombs approaching but then none of them work and they just pointlessly crash into buildings because they can't connect to the cloud to confirm they have an active subscription to doomify

if 1/10 works that's more than enough

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

blatman posted:

luckily if one fails I can just drive downtown and wait for the next one.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

changed my mind, i won't die. i will post through it

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
building a bomb shelter deep underground and filling it with my most cherished possession, binders full of printed cspam posts

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

vyelkin posted:

building a bomb shelter deep underground and filling it with my most cherished possession, binders full of printed cspam posts

I'm finally gonna have the time to catch up on the Marxism thread.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

speng31b posted:

changed my mind, i won't die. i will post through it

really queer Christmas posted:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

back in the 50s we as a society built a bunch of civil defense fallout shelters and bunkers that could save millions in the case of nuclear war, its funny no one even considers doing that now. cant tell if its just more accepting reality that nuclear war is unsurvivable or we as a society dont value our own lives any more, or at least the lives of the nonrich, the rich will be on a private plane to new zealand when the bombs fall

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

really queer Christmas posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

can i gently caress the nuke