Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

unknown butthole
Jan 2, 2020

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on
I want to find people doing stuff that involves like weird languages and swords and robes and pentagrams and stuff. Sex stuff too. Been to a bunch of spooky woods and graveyards, full moon or not these people clearly aren't hanging out there. Does this stuff only happen in England or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Attend Catholic Mass OP.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

i havent hung out with any hot topic goths since i was in high school op

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I dunno I always wanted to get hopped up on booze and acid and speed and watch a solemn but gruesome ritual in the woods or in a cult mansion. Let me know if you find out OP.

unknown butthole
Jan 2, 2020

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I dunno I always wanted to get hopped up on booze and acid and speed and watch a solemn but gruesome ritual in the woods or in a cult mansion. Let me know if you find out OP.

I've seen so many movies where everyone drinks blood and gets naked and has sex while tripping out on drugs to psychedelic heavy metal, there has to be something to it.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

unknown butthole posted:

I've seen so many movies where everyone drinks blood and gets naked and has sex while tripping out on drugs to psychedelic heavy metal, there has to be something to it.

those people are called american republicans, they railroaded their youngest congressman out of their party and his seat earlier this year in a primary over him talking about it

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

unknown butthole posted:

I want to find people doing stuff that involves like weird languages and swords and robes and pentagrams and stuff. Sex stuff too. Been to a bunch of spooky woods and graveyards, full moon or not these people clearly aren't hanging out there. Does this stuff only happen in England or what?

You need to find a Vampire: The Masquerade group asap. Make sure you write a will beforehand.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Attend Catholic Mass OP.

Yeah this. Chanting and incense and incorptuable corpses on display.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Cousin and I were waiting for the bus after watching Dumb and Dumber at the theater back in 1994 and needed something to do to pass the time. We ended up exploring this storm drain that I had no idea opened up into this huge cavernous room with different paths. Where the sunlight stopped is where we saw what looked like a fresh satanic ritual with graffiti, candles, and what looked like a blood splotch on the floor.

I’ve never noped it out of a place any faster than that. So I guess storm drains?

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
The catacombs underneath Paris.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Outpost22 posted:

The catacombs underneath Paris.

They found an operational movie theatre with a fully stocked bar down there. Didn’t catch anybody though, they had left a note telling the tunnel cops to gently caress off.

Soulkys
Sep 7, 2008

The beast of Tanagra
time to hit the ren festival aw yea

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Had a coworker who checked out a legit Church of Satan, but they said Satanists we're just as lame as regular Christians. Made me think of the Metalocalypse bit.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
OP you are assuming these people even want to hang out with you and don't simply scatter when you approach.

Anyway, they're all doing that poo poo by teleconferencing these days. All the sex stuff has been reduced to a big gross circlejerk. One time this dude brought his realdoll and it's like gitta gently caress outta here, there are limits.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
try Satanland

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Are you an exorcist? You have to tell us if you're an exorcist that's the rules

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
ask santa claus, trust me

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

hell

or mars

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Nobody bothers to worship Satan anymore because modern christianity is perfectly fine with followers raping and killing whoever they want so long as they're not the same denomination as you.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Yaldabaoth posted:

Nobody bothers to worship Satan anymore because modern christianity is perfectly fine with followers raping and killing whoever they want so long as they're not the same denomination as you.

"modern"?

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
My PMs

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Yaldabaoth posted:

What does any of that have to do with satanism though

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

ghost concert

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Witchfinder General, it's the occult Tinder

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Icochet posted:

Excellent band as well

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i go to the mall, to the hot topic, to grow my coven :twisted:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

unknown butthole posted:

U gotta make ur own fun op. :hmmyes:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I keep satan in my heart every day and that works for me

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
People always worship the chick gods. Ganesh, Jah, Watt. Where can ppl go to worship Satan’s phat dilz? :thunk:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Like what about Emmanuel, Jano, Clem, Azreal, Michael, Ean If, Jars, Fetch, Volt? :thunk:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

you forgot about clapton

which is fine

gently caress clapton

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Jimi tho

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

find your closest temple of moloch

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Turn off your scrying glass op

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Like have you heard Voodoo Child?? Such a jam

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I’m pretty sure someone’s been doing satanic stuff in my bathroom. It’s like something died in there

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Bad Purchase posted:

find your closest temple of moloch

Another thing modern christianity has replaced.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Lord Decimus Barnacle posted:

I’m pretty sure someone’s been doing satanic stuff in my bathroom. It’s like something died in there

Exorcisms are real. :tinfoil:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Join a D&D group, it's the straight path to hell & damnation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Icochet posted:

Why's it always witches and never gay warlocks