Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rWsvW14u9o

edit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooH3wF-7dmg
mind transferral is my favorite song on that album and it's still evil satanic wizard poo poo

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Oct 9, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Colonel Cancer posted:

Join a D&D group, it's the straight path to hell & damnation.

Please link me to this satanic group who I assume are my age and not into anime and poo poo

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls

Revins posted:

Like have you heard Voodoo Child?? Such a jam

I’m never more then 4 beers away from taking off my belt and playing it like a guitar when Voodoo Child comes on.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I would get into more satanic cults or whatever, but I’m always just like cringing about when you get to the poop stuff. :shrug:

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I've always thought those Anton LaVey Church of Satan guys were huge nerds. I want my satanist dudes to be wearing crazy goat skull masks sacrificing things with shrines made of human skulls and stuff.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Nigmaetcetera posted:

They found an operational movie theatre with a fully stocked bar down there. Didn’t catch anybody though, they had left a note telling the tunnel cops to gently caress off.

But left the bar fully stocked? Mixed signals IMO.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Caesar Saladin posted:

I've always thought those Anton LaVey Church of Satan guys were huge nerds. I want my satanist dudes to be wearing crazy goat skull masks sacrificing things with shrines made of human skulls and stuff.

LaVey Satanism is jazzed up libertarianism. Some aspects are cool but others? Yipes get away

I’m currently non denominational myself, more keen to the ideology of the Satanic Temple but averse to the drama it has and lack of deeper esoteric elements.

It’s tough out there for a conservative brony freelance Satanist.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Caesar Saladin posted:

Join your local P.A.G.A.N. branch.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Icochet posted:

Witchfinder General, it's the occult Tinder

There's also Witchgrinder General. But that's something else

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Colonel Cancer posted:

Why's it always witches and never gay warlocks

It's a different app: Phallus Maleficarum

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
The dick of witches

unknown butthole
Jan 2, 2020

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on

Caesar Saladin posted:

That's what I'm saying. If I just go to a satanic church its gonna be filled with like, failed magicians. I want the real deal.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

The American Dream posted:

I’m never more then 4 beers away from taking off my belt and playing it like a guitar when Voodoo Child comes on.

:hfive:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I've always found the easiest way is to start your own group of people doing satanic stuff.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

teen witch posted:

LaVey Satanism is jazzed up libertarianism. Some aspects are cool but others? Yipes get away

I’m currently non denominational myself, more keen to the ideology of the Satanic Temple but averse to the drama it has and lack of deeper esoteric elements.

It’s tough out there for a conservative brony freelance Satanist.

Lucien Greaves pranked called the suicide hotline on a podcast once. One of the tweets with the audio got copyright claimed but the transcript and some other clips are available here.

TST probs has some cool people in it but gently caress
giving money to people like that.

The best Satanism is solo Satanism.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Szyznyk posted:

Join your local P.A.G.A.N. branch.

We just like to dance in our goatskin pants.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

olives black posted:

Lucien Greaves pranked called the suicide hotline on a podcast once. One of the tweets with the audio got copyright claimed but the transcript and some other clips are available here.

TST probs has some cool people in it but gently caress
giving money to people like that.

Hence why I remain nondenominational. TST is bang on in belief and creed but it has a serious issue with some its leaders and members.

In an ideal world it wouldn’t be solo, as it would be cool to have others, but we live in far from ideal world.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

teen witch posted:

Hence why I remain nondenominational. TST is bang on in belief and creed but it has a serious issue with some its leaders and members.

In an ideal world it wouldn’t be solo, as it would be cool to have others, but we live in far from ideal world.

:agreed:

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Try some club in México I don't know

https://youtu.be/c_IttRSTE_M

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Satan is grossed out by humanity. Just like, repulsed. Congrats we win I guess?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
There's no getting around the fact that satan is a bit of a douchebag

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i've been... heh... "getting into" goats lately :twisted:

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

olives black posted:

I kinda wish TST had a chapter near me but then I imagine it’s probably a lot of snarky HS atheists. Would prob go watch a black mass though.

After I joined a friend got me a book of rituals as a gift. It’s mostly “spiritual but not religious” stuff with an occasional goat’s head from the butcher. Still have no idea where I would get bat’s blood in this pandemic.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

play diablo 2 online while jerkin off and drinking a code red mountain dew

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
You need Satan more than he needs you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjNtFMzthwQ

CozyFella
Feb 1, 2022

I don't have anything of value to add to this conversation.
But I don't care.
Look for the hidden Craigslist ad called "water sports"
Its code for satanic blood rituals.

*Bring a tarp!

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Solefald posted:

ghost concert

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

You’ll get your invite once you join the tres comas club OP.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Poohs Packin posted:

this describes a lot of the summer between 7th and 8th grade for me

unknown butthole
Jan 2, 2020

The old customs remain

Poohs Packin posted:

Way ahead of you

unknown butthole
Jan 2, 2020

The old customs remain

Icochet posted:

There's no getting around the fact that satan is a bit of a douchebag

How so?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

People doing satanic stuff? In boardrooms. Real Estate Agents' offices. Corporate law firms' offices. On all Trump social media forums. The Kremlin. FYAD.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

BigBadSteve posted:

People doing satanic stuff? In boardrooms. Real Estate Agents' offices. Corporate law firms' offices. On all Trump social media forums. The Kremlin. FYAD.

the lamest possible version of it, sure

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Das Boo posted:

Had a coworker who checked out a legit Church of Satan, but they said Satanists we're just as lame as regular Christians. Made me think of the Metalocalypse bit.

Tell them to try the Satanic Temple and not the Anton LaVey one. I don't know if it's as lame, but they are good about legally protecting rights.

MrQwerty posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rWsvW14u9o

edit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooH3wF-7dmg
mind transferral is my favorite song on that album and it's still evil satanic wizard poo poo

hell ye

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Linux Pirate posted:

Tell them to try the Satanic Temple and not the Anton LaVey one. I don't know if it's as lame, but they are good about legally protecting rights.

You're a lot less likely to run into chuds with TST than COS (the LaVey one) but both have shitheel leaders at the top.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

olives black posted:

You're a lot less likely to run into chuds with TST than COS (the LaVey one) but both have shitheel leaders at the top.

oh like a church?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

olives black posted:

the lamest possible version of it, sure

The wealthy elite aren't satanic, they are 100% christian because they see their wealth as proof that God has blessed them because they're special and can do whatever they want to the rest of the world. It's Calvinism 101.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Nah dawg they're godless atheists, the most satanic religion of all

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I always thought it would be cool to be an Aqoo, the one who climbs the highest mountain peak and watches the moonrise to match the earths horizon, waiting for it to make its own cast iron satellite. You get to burn petrified wood and drink pineapple spritzers. Sounds p cool. :devil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
whats a "Satan"