Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

There are ritual magic practitioners in numbers in the pnw OP

They range from very boring poorly read people trying to conceptualize high strangeness in a non Christian framework to actively trying to attack and dethrone God, to just being way into playing dress up before honoring a god or goddess with an orgy

We really do "have it all"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Private Cumshoe posted:

whats a "Satan"

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
I miss when a movie had Satan pop up as the antagonist. Stay Tuned, the classic John Ritter horror comedy. Who gave him the magic satellite dish that trapped him in the tv hell dimension, or whatever? Satan. And I think he was played by Jeffrey Jones, who is a pedophile. I rest my case.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Wilkins Micawber posted:

I miss when a movie had Satan pop up as the antagonist. Stay Tuned, the classic John Ritter horror comedy. Who gave him the magic satellite dish that trapped him in the tv hell dimension, or whatever? Satan. And I think he was played by Jeffrey Jones, who is a pedophile. I rest my case.

Lovitz was the ultimate Satan.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I caught someone casting aegis reflectors on the subway last week

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I saw someone curse the McDonald's by poking a Ronald McDonald doll with Bobby pins

Satan

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

"gently caress you dad!!"

-Lives in his dad's basement
-Into vore
-Gross fistula

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_IG5Y6zKrw&t=15s

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

lol the velvet lurker

Darren Farley is a devil I can get behind worshipping

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Icochet posted:

"gently caress you dad!!"

-Lives in his dad's basement
-Into vore
-Gross fistula

The Dante-style Satan isn't eating those guys by choice. The Old Testament Adversary is clearly in with God and just part of the system, but the Dante version is imprisoned and suffering instead of being in on the scam.

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009

Caesar Saladin posted:

I've always thought those Anton LaVey Church of Satan guys were huge nerds. I want my satanist dudes to be wearing crazy goat skull masks sacrificing things with shrines made of human skulls and stuff.

I always thought Anton LaVey’s satanism was so stupid.

“Our motto: Do what thou wilt.” :c00lbert:

“Oh but not any seriously bad stuff like rape or murder or hurting kids or things like that though, don’t do that.”

“But other than that, do what thou wilt.” We are so badass.

Womblemania
Sep 4, 2022

by Hand Knit
go to where people are having sex touching rear end and grass and u might find a satansit

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

You Are A Elf posted:

Cousin and I were waiting for the bus after watching Dumb and Dumber at the theater back in 1994 and needed something to do to pass the time. We ended up exploring this storm drain that I had no idea opened up into this huge cavernous room with different paths. Where the sunlight stopped is where we saw what looked like a fresh satanic ritual with graffiti, candles, and what looked like a blood splotch on the floor.

I’ve never noped it out of a place any faster than that. So I guess storm drains?

I know this story. when you went back the tunnels weren't there

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

The Dante-style Satan isn't eating those guys by choice. The Old Testament Adversary is clearly in with God and just part of the system, but the Dante version is imprisoned and suffering instead of being in on the scam.

He plays the victim well but let me assure you the guy is an insufferable dickweed

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

unknown butthole posted:

I want to find people doing stuff that involves like weird languages and swords and robes and pentagrams and stuff. Sex stuff too. Been to a bunch of spooky woods and graveyards, full moon or not these people clearly aren't hanging out there. Does this stuff only happen in England or what?

go to india op: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/kochi/cops-examining-cannibalism-angle-in-kerala-double-murder/articleshow/94820658.cms

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Milo and POTUS posted:

I know this story. when you went back the tunnels weren't there

Not only that, but the theater and my cousin disappeared, too, and when I would bring them up to family members, no one knew what or who I was talking about. It’s like Dumb and Dumber never existed :staredog:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

MrQwerty posted:

lol the velvet lurker

Darren Farley is a devil I can get behind worshipping

i loved that thread, that there was multiple devils/satsns with their own sections of hell but all their minions thought they were the highest up and our satan is actually named Darren lol

Shoggoth bgosh
Jun 8, 2008
Grimey Drawer
There is a for real satanic coven in Ogden, Utah. I went to a black mass in Ogden city cemetery. Not lame Lavey stuff. Strange languages, blood, goat sacrifice (no poo poo), but no sex. I think they meet there on full moons?? Not sure, tbh.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Shoggoth bgosh posted:

There is a for real satanic coven in Ogden, Utah. I went to a black mass in Ogden city cemetery. Not lame Lavey stuff. Strange languages, blood, goat sacrifice (no poo poo), but no sex. I think they meet there on full moons?? Not sure, tbh.

Those are deer hunters, you are at a sportsmans lodge. :yikes:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Really surprised nobody has answered "the mod forum" yet.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I thought this was a Christian forum :catholic:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

unknown butthole posted:

I want to find people doing stuff that involves like weird languages and swords and robes and pentagrams and stuff. Sex stuff too. Been to a bunch of spooky woods and graveyards, full moon or not these people clearly aren't hanging out there. Does this stuff only happen in England or what?

go to Europe.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

unknown butthole posted:

Sex stuff too.

Be sure to join in the festivities and become your username.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Really surprised nobody has answered "the mod forum" yet.

you wish you were that cool

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Junk posted:

you wish you were that cool

dinahmoe
Sep 13, 2007

I am a member of The Satanic Temple and even I don’t know. I joined because some jerk tried to burn down our local temple in Salem. I wanted to make a donation because they do a lot of good work in our community, and the membership fee was less than I was planning on donating, so I went with it. I have a cool certificate and membership card, but I have no idea where all of the action happens.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Shoggoth bgosh posted:

You should have pulled out your nine and saved the goat.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
The human element is always the problem, shed your humanity, become goat.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Kharnifex posted:

When your a goat see you see things that humans can't. Like Satan's power.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Kharnifex posted:

you know, god should have figured that out

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

dinahmoe posted:

I am a member of The Satanic Temple and even I don’t know. I joined because some jerk tried to burn down our local temple in Salem. I wanted to make a donation because they do a lot of good work in our community, and the membership fee was less than I was planning on donating, so I went with it. I have a cool certificate and membership card, but I have no idea where all of the action happens.

Have you tried asking them?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
If the devil wants you to have sex, you will know it

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

I visited Salem this summer for the first time since I was a kid. One thing I noticed that I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised by was how much Harry Potter poo poo was in all the tourist shops. The witch museum is exactly the same. MOOOORE WEEEEIGHT

unknown butthole
Jan 2, 2020

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
hail satin

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

kntfkr posted:

hail satin

I fought in the Spun Woolen's 43rd in the Synthetic v Natural crusade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
DIARY OF MORNING STAR DO NOT READ GABRIEL YOU rear end in a top hat!!!

plan A) Overthrow God
plan B) Have sex parties with warty hags and say i'm winning