Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shadow0

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Announcing Dog 2.0! Now with technicolor vision™️!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow0

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Dog 2.0 poops in convenient-to-clean cubes. Science can't explain it!

Shadow0

Dog 2.0 now has its paws upgraded to full hands, allowing them to give you gentle massages!
Can now operate guns for those long hunting trips or to ward off home intruders!
Can use opposable thumbs to give approval or disapproval of your actions or state of being. 👍👎

Shadow0 fucked around with this message at 11:56 on Oct 9, 2022

IGgy IGsen

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Will dog 2.0 get along with cat 2.0, op?

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Breaking news: Dogs 2.0 have turned on their creator and launched a revolution against the human species

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Shadow0

IGgy IGsen posted:

Users will be able to select between the new compatibility mode and the more traditional incompatibility mode they may be used to.

manero

do we finally get a mute button?

Shadow0

manero posted:

do we finally get a mute button?

Dog 2.0 Premium Edition comes with volume control as well as silent and vibrate modes.

Dog 2.0 Home Edition owners can purchase an upgrade to Premium or Business Edition at any time.

BlankSystemDaemon

Rarity posted:

Breaking news: Dogs 2.0 have turned on their creator and launched a revolution against the human species
I'm surprised it took this long.

Shadow0

Shadow0 posted:

Dog 2.0 now has its paws upgraded to full hands, allowing them to give you gentle massages!
Can now operate guns for those long hunting trips or to ward off home intruders!

Rarity posted:

Uh oh.

Dog Inc. holds no liability for what Dogs 2.0 do with their newfound capacity for independent action as well as murder.

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Is Dog 2.0 Always-Online only?
Or can it be used without an internet connection?

biosterous

fully companionable dog with human hands

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Twenty Four

Can you get dog classic for a discount now?

Shadow0

The Bananana posted:

Is Dog 2.0 Always-Online only?
Or can it be used without an internet connection?

To support all the wonderful new features as well as to combat piracy, Dog 2.0 will require a stable internet connection to operate, yes.

However, with the new extended- and twin- tail models, you'll find connecting to WiFi is a breeze! And you'll have twice the tail wagging!

Twenty Four posted:

Can you get dog classic for a discount now?

We have no plans to release Dog Classic on the virtual shop or make it available for purchase at the moment.
However, we remind everyone that piracy is a crime, and anyone found downloading Dog ROMs will be punished to the fullest extent of dog law.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
You wouldn't download a dog

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

ultrafilter

It's okay if you have any questions.

Yes I would.

Twenty Four

Rarity posted:

You wouldn't download a dog

what's upload dog?

more falafel please

forums poster

Twenty Four posted:

what's upload dog?

about 40GB

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Twenty Four

not much, what's upload with you, dog?

Non Krampus Mentis

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous
not sure I like that dog 2.0 is always online. mine sees the mailman and starts making the noise of a modem connecting to aol at 40 baud

Gruß vom Krampus

:love: thank u deep dish peat moss for the sig :love:

google THIS

Shadow0 posted:

Dog 2.0 poops in convenient-to-clean cubes. Science can't explain it!

The secret ingredient is wombat DNA

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
is dogs like cats

staberind

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Helo Byob, its been too long.
I'm still on Dog 1.0

I dunno if we even want to upgrade, Linda is a rescue and really deserves all the love she gets.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Ok but what if Linda had fists of fury that could crush your enemies?

IGgy IGsen

staberind posted:

I'm still on Dog 1.0

I dunno if we even want to upgrade, Linda is a rescue and really deserves all the love she gets.

hey don't fix it if it ain't borke

BAGS FLY AT NOON

A Soft Nylon Bag
So do they pick up their own poop now or…

https://i.imgur.com/xuXBTA4.mp4

THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH Literally A Person

Shadow0

staberind posted:

I'm still on Dog 1.0

Unfortunately, if your Dog 1.0 connects to the Internet, it will automatically update. We will be phasing out all support for Dog 1.0 over the next few years. We recommend upgrading early to begin experiencing all the new features Dog 2.0 has to offer!

BAGS FLY AT NOON

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’ve rebooped several times and the upgrade doesn’t seem to be taking, who do I contact for a refund?

B33rChiller

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

So do they pick up their own poop now or…

No, but they will still eat it.
It's fine, we're working on pushing out a hotfix.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Ass-penny

IGgy IGsen posted:

cats don't need an upgrade because they are perfect, IGgy

IGgy IGsen

rear end-penny posted:

cats don't need an upgrade because they are perfect, IGgy

It's true but that didn't stop them from making dog 2.0, did it?

Finger Prince

Can't wait until dog 8.2 gets deleted.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Finger Prince posted:

Can't wait until dog 8.2 gets deleted.

Tuesday can't come soon enough

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
How much longer until Dog 6.9?

Shifty Nipples

dog.exe has stopped responding

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

biosterous

i am looking forward to the corporate video presentation on dog 2.0

i want to learn the new terms and buzzwords

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Shadow0

biosterous posted:

i am looking forward to the corporate video presentation on dog 2.0

i want to learn the new terms and buzzwords

Dogertainment
Updogging
K-10

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Will Dog 2.0 be allowed to play basketball still?
Have they added anything to the rules yet?

BAGS FLY AT NOON

A Soft Nylon Bag

Shadow0 posted:

Dogertainment
Updogging
K-10

What’s updogging?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny