Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Twenty Four posted:

lol I was wondering what "houbdex" was then you fixed it to hounded. I even tried looking it up and the internet was like "uhh, here's a manual I think in Russian for what I think is a hair straightener, some middle eastern bowling supplies, and that's it", lol.

It says the first man was "above him". Were they in the same room?

Sorry!

They were not in the same room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

Stoner Sloth posted:

hmmm was the man trying to fake his own death but messed up?

Brilliant! How?

Twenty Four

Bright Bart posted:

Sorry!

They were not in the same room.

hah no need to be sorry I thought it was pretty funny!

Was he above him physically or like, in rank, as in a higher position in the company? I know that's not really a yes/no/doesn't matter question, but I guess I'm just not clear on it.

Bright Bart

Twenty Four posted:

hah no need to be sorry I thought it was pretty funny!

Was he above him physically or like, in rank, as in a higher position in the company? I know that's not really a yes/no/doesn't matter question, but I guess I'm just not clear on it.

Further away from the Earth's core.

Stoner Sloth

Bright Bart posted:

Brilliant! How?

the other man was buried on top of him i'm thinking? perhaps accomplices were supposed to get him out but showed up too late

Bright Bart

Stoner Sloth posted:

the other man was buried on top of him i'm thinking? perhaps accomplices were supposed to get him out but showed up too late

Correct Stoner Sloth!

He wanted to fake his death and was laying in a coffin six feet below. His partner was the only one privy to the plan and was meant to dig him up.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Oct 11, 2022

Bright Bart

OK. Fewer clues this time. Except that this could be in an episode of Columbo. If it isn't in one.

A shooting takes place with dozens of witnesses. Despite this, nobody is arrested. At the same location a stabbing occurs and nobody saw it happen. What's the deal?

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Oct 11, 2022

Twenty Four

Bright Bart posted:

was meant to die him up.

mission accomplished!

Twenty Four

Bright Bart posted:

A shooting takes place with dozens of witnesses. Despite this, nobody is arrested. At the same location a stabbing takes occurs and there are zero witnesses. What happened?

Was it at a different time?

Bright Bart

Twenty Four posted:

Was it at a different time?

Excellent question.

No.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Oct 11, 2022

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

The gun fired stabbing bullets and killed all witnesses.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Bright Bart

Columbo is a pretty good show.

Twenty Four

People were shooting paintball guns at each other having fun then someone came by with a knife and stabbed them all to death lol.

Bright Bart

Nope but you're going the right direction with paintball.

There was only one person stabbed.

Twenty Four

Uhmm, not paintball but sort of the same idea...

A couple was watching an action movie or tv show portraying a shooting with dozens of witnesses on screen, then one of them stabbed the other.

Bright Bart

Twenty Four posted:

Uhmm, not paintball but sort of the same idea...

A couple was watching an action movie or tv show portraying a shooting with dozens of witnesses on screen, then one of them stabbed the other.

Ding ding ding.

It this was Reddit you'd get an award. Instead take :peanut:

Bright Bart

Lughtning round. These may be more like typical riddle or even just pop culture references. I expect you'll do fine.

A man's glasses break and he dies of frustration. Before his death he says something though no one hears it. What is his story and what does he say before his demise?

Manifisto

Bright Bart posted:

Correct Stoner!

He wanted to fake his death and was laying in a coffin six feet below. His partner was the only one privy to the plan and was meant to dig him up.

aw I was gonna guess that it was the pilot of a small aircraft overhead who keeled over and the plane/chopper/whatever was about to smash him to a pulp

ty nesamdoom!

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Bright Bart posted:

A man's glasses break and he dies of frustration. Before his death he says something though no one hears it. What is his story and what does he say before his demise?

Just before the man falls through an open manhole, he was bitterly complaining about the price tag to replace his expensive prescription glasses.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Bright Bart

Saoshyant posted:

Just before the man falls through an open manhole, he was bitterly complaining about the price tag to replace his expensive prescription glasses.

Hah but nope.

Twenty Four

Bright Bart posted:

Ding ding ding.

It this was Reddit you'd get an award. Instead take :peanut:

:hfive: Also I'm very glad this is byob and not reddit!

Bright Bart posted:

Lughtning round. These may be more like typical riddle or even just pop culture references. I expect you'll do fine.

Was there anyone around to hear what he said?

Bright Bart

Twenty Four posted:

Was there anyone around to hear what he said?

Nobody was around.

Stoner Sloth

Bright Bart posted:

Nobody was around.

was he the last man on earth and finally had time to read without interruptions?

Bright Bart

Stoner Sloth posted:

was he the last man on earth and finally had time to read without interruptions?

:keke:

Indeed he was!

Bright Bart

Let's do one that's less deadly:

A woman walks into a saloon and after trying several times manages to order a Glass of water. Instead, the barman immediately points a shotgun at her. The woman thanks the barman and leave, satisfied. What happened?

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Bright Bart posted:

Let's do one that's less deadly:

A woman walks into a saloon and after trying several times manages to order a Glass of water. Instead, the barman immediately points a shotgun at her. The woman thanks the barman and leave, satisfied. What happened?

She had the hiccups! :greenangel:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Bright Bart

Chewbecca posted:

She had the hiccups! :greenangel:
:golfclap:

Bright Bart

Okay this last one is for the marbles. Plenty of marbles. Some marbles. Look if you get the answer, grab my attention, send me the money to cover purchasing and shipping as well as an honorarium, I will send you one marble.

One night the queen saw a shadow near her window. Although it wasn't of her husband the king, she knew that he was dead. What happened?

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Oct 11, 2022

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bright Bart posted:

Okay this last one is for the marbles. Plenty of marbles. Some marbles. Look if you get the answer, grab my attention, send me the money to cover purchasing and shipping as well as an honorarium, I will send you one marble.

One night the queen saw a shadow near her window. Although it wasnt of her husband the king, she knew that he was dead. What happened?

She saw his murder!!!!

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Was it a shadow of a noose?

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Was it a shadow of a guy signing "gently caress, he dead as poo poo"

Bright Bart

Chewbecca posted:

Was it a shadow of a noose?

Nope. But you're right in that it wasn't a person.

Edward Fingerhands posted:

She saw his murder!!!!

Nope. She doesn't believe in premonitions.

Edward Fingerhands posted:

Was it a shadow of a guy signing "gently caress, he dead as poo poo"

Nope but warmer.

Manifisto

it was the shadow of a massive volcanic eruption in pompeii (or wherever), the city the king was visiting

ty nesamdoom!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Is she a bee and/or ant?

Heather Papps

hello friend

does her kingdom release a bunch of bats when the king dies? like the pope vote doves but in reverse?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Bright Bart

Heather Papps posted:

does her kingdom release a bunch of bats when the king dies? like the pope vote doves but in reverse?
:golfclap:

Doves!

I would also have accepted messenger pidgeon.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i want the marble

Heather Papps

hello friend

also this is/was a very fun game THANK YOU BART

Bright Bart

Whelp I'm plum out. Thank you for your services amateur detectives. You've made me scared to comit a serious crime for fear you'll sleuth me out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

i'd goldmine it if i was confidant that was within my idiot king purview