Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous

okay shot in the dark i swear

is he holding the straw because there weren't enough parachutes so people had to draw straws and he drew the short straw and had to jump without a parachute

is he naked because he thought "if i'm gonna die in this terrible way i might at least baffle some people on the way out"

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

were the cops bastards? (yes)

did she bribe them

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

did she stop paying attention to the road because she was chit chatting while driving

is this a cautionary tale against distracted driving

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

oh i just remembered a deadly riddle, hope this isn't stepping on your toes BB

the detective walks into the smoky room. he sees a dead body (shot) and 53 bicycles, and instantly reasons why the dude was shot. why was the dude shot?

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

Bright Bart posted:

No. But she was driving a car when she died.

No and in fact had a different conversation took place her death could have been avoided.

did she miss a roadsign about a bridge being out, or get wrong directions that led her to driving off a bridge, or something along those lines?

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

Bright Bart posted:

Oooh.

Three questions:

Did the man commit suicide?

Were other people present when he died?

Does the exact number of bike related to the cause of the manuscript death or is it just important that there are a very large yet feasible number?

1. no

2. yes

3. the precision is relevant

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

spoilers this is the correct answer, don't look if you want to figure it out yourself!

Manifisto posted:

lol I am sure I know the answer

gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

was the dead body a beloved pet that she put in the suitcase :ohdear:

gallery of sigs

he/him