Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

was her husband a human man?

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Bright Bart posted:

There was a film about this and I trust what's on the screen.

In fact there are several films and books about the technicality. But the movie and book its based on have said technicality as their titles.

I do not think double jeopardy actually works this way but if she was already convicted for his murder the fanciful conclusion is that she can't be convicted for it again, however I am certain they would find a way

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

was the phone call like a cell phone call that interfered with the plane's guidance system or something

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

did the phone ring during some sort of "a quiet place" scenario in which the noise caused monsters to learn her position and devour her or whatever happens in that movie?

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

well I'm assuming the phone call was related to the death though?

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Bright Bart posted:

No. The call itself was unimportant. Just chit chat. It's what she wasn't able to do because of the phone call.

stop at a red light? swerve to avoid traffic suddenly in her way?

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

lol I am sure I know the answer

the bicycles are playing cards, 53 meaning there is an extra/fake card

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Bright Bart posted:

No but there was ice.

well this is certainly intriguing, I am picturing some scenario where the woman is driving over a frozen lake that is about to be dynamited for some reason and she like misses the warning.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

he was inspecting the open air nuclear warhead testing facility, a fixture of the outskirts of any large city

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Bright Bart posted:

Correct Stoner!

He wanted to fake his death and was laying in a coffin six feet below. His partner was the only one privy to the plan and was meant to dig him up.

aw I was gonna guess that it was the pilot of a small aircraft overhead who keeled over and the plane/chopper/whatever was about to smash him to a pulp

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

it was the shadow of a massive volcanic eruption in pompeii (or wherever), the city the king was visiting

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Heather Papps posted:

i'd goldmine it if i was confidant that was within my idiot king purview

sure do the honors!

ty nesamdoom!