Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bright Bart posted:

Something along those lines. She missed a warning.

Did she eat something she shouldn't eat, ie a poison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Did the deer kill them with it's hooves

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bright Bart posted:

He was inspecting something that you'd generally find on the outskirts of large cities.

Was he inspecting a moat full of children only fed Cap'n Crunch

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Was he inspecting a highway and crashed

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Did a plane engine fall off of him in a series of unfortunate events, like Donnie Darko, world renowned teenage airplane engine inspector

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bright Bart posted:

Okay this last one is for the marbles. Plenty of marbles. Some marbles. Look if you get the answer, grab my attention, send me the money to cover purchasing and shipping as well as an honorarium, I will send you one marble.

One night the queen saw a shadow near her window. Although it wasnt of her husband the king, she knew that he was dead. What happened?

She saw his murder!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Was it a shadow of a guy signing "gently caress, he dead as poo poo"