Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
I grew up in the West Virginia coalfields. There were two teams most people ended up fans of: Steelers, or Commanders.

When I was a kid in 3rd grade Randy had his rookie year. I got really excited because I knew he was from West Virginia, so I asked my Dad if any other famous players came from our state.

Turns out he played high school football against Curt Warner (not that Kurt). Which I thought was super cool.

I didn’t get into sports in general and football specifically until 2004/05. Seahawks ended up in the Super Bowl and because of my Dad’s story/connection, their colors, and because I was a recalcitrant rear end, I pulled for the Seahawks over the Steelers.

Not the worst reasons I guess, all things considered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU