Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Lol you think I'm going to talk to you over the phone to do a survey? Have you heard of email? Text messaging? loving mail? Fax? Also maybe don't call me like an hour after you left a voicemail and then again the next day? Maybe you'd get a more representative sample if it wasn't just limited to people who are willing to talk to you over the phone.

Besides I know you're just going to try to activate the microchip you can't fool me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
:gas:

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
The Neilsons and their rating group tends to stick with people participation. You get a crisp dollar bill in the mail.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
can't wait to see what insidious infectious disease they gently caress up next year

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Private Cumshoe posted:

can't wait to see what insidious infectious disease they gently caress up next year

Apparently, Ebola is being screened for in some airports. I fully expect it to overwhelm the US by this time next year.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Forceholy posted:

Apparently, Ebola is being screened for in some airports. I fully expect it to overwhelm the US by this time next year.

:wrong: ebola can't spread in the US, it kills fast but gun violence outcompetes it

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

not sure they have an account op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
The peoples opinion matters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOrOZL7_NkI

To become the king of pop.