Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

Moon Slayer posted:

Here's to another eight months of dunking on Russia from afar with posts as Ukraine dunks on Russia with HIMARS.

It is my absolute sincerest wish that it doesn't have to take that long and the Russians capitulate much sooner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

Rinkles posted:

Idk how representative this sentiment is of the average American conservative

It's representative of the ones who are taking bribes from the Kremlin rather than from Raytheon.

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

Lampsacus posted:

One thing I really don't understand is why Russia seems to be only committing a very small part of their... Um, armed force? Sorry I don't know the right word to use. Surely, if they wanted to, they could just pour in a very large volume of men and material and 'win' quickly. What am I missing? Is it just limiting escalation because of fear of this turning into something big?

Russia has been throwing everything except the nukes at the Ukranians. What happened is the Russian military has turned out to be the equivalent of a truck which has got a really loving nice paintjob but the undecarriage is rusted through and now the axles are about to snap.