Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

This younger generation is the worst. I've had at least ten children come to my door today and ask me for candy, and when I say 'no' they get all huffy, as if they're entitled to the bag of tiny candy bars I keep by my door for religious reasons. And don't get me started on their fashion sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

weird that the hoa gives me a break complaining about the pet cemetery in the front yard every october. there must be a reason.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Why is there so much candy for sale at the pharmacy. Isn't that where people go for healthy things?

Robot Made of Meat

Buttchocks posted:

Why is there so much candy for sale at the pharmacy. Isn't that where people go for healthy things?

I bought a few bags of pharmacy candy, and a few cartons of pharmacy cigarettes. For some reason, the parents are upset about ONE of these.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

"yes this is 911 what's your emergency"
"HELP a gang of demons stormed my homestead and i've shot them, but in some sort of demon trick they've turned into children wearing masks. i was going to finish em all off but a "mom" begged me to call authorities and i respect the police (blue lives matter) so i agreed"

Buttchocks

I donated a bunch of nutritious squash to the orphanage, but get this, they only ate the seeds and then left the rest to rot on the sidewalk. drat millennials.

PostsYouCanDanceTo

A kid just came to my door wearing a bandanna and painted green saying he was a ninja AND a turtle?

Anime is destroying this country!

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
I've been noticing gourds giving me the most hideous looks when I walk about town. I have a feeling they know something about me

w4ddl3d33

BIKE HARDER, YOUNG BLOOD
hey quick question what the gently caress is up with all these dudes dressed as vampires tonight

Stoner Sloth

hi, im australian and what is this?

Buttchocks

I get that people watch it ironically as an annual joke, but what does Die Hard have to do with Hallows Eve?

Prof. Crocodile

Back in my day we had nice music that everyone could enjoy, like Limp Bizkit and Puddle of Mudd and Korn. Kids these days are all about this 'Monster Mash', and I'm sorry but it just sounds like noise and filth to me.

google THIS

For the last time, people: When the leaves change colors it does NOT mean the tree is pooping. Your hearts are in the right place but maybe next time donate your toilet paper to a homeless shelter or something

Shifty Nipples

theres fake spiderwebs all over the place wtf please advise

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Manifisto

I love this season, when people give out free toilet paper, helpfully hanging it from tree branches and whatnot. but for some reason the local kids seem really mad at me? they should thank me, I'm always ready with my extinguisher to make sure those flaming bags (lanterns perhaps?) they put on people's doorsteps don't start a big fire.

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

Ok first of all this isn't Easter, second plastic eggs work much better than real ones for an egg hunt, and third they're going to be really easy to find splattered all over my car like that

Buttchocks

Halloween must be a huge binge-drinking event, because there's a bunch of temporary liquor stores all of a sudden, and they're all completely out of booze already.

Twenty Four

google THIS posted:

For the last time, people: When the leaves change colors it does NOT mean the tree is pooping. Your hearts are in the right place but maybe next time donate your toilet paper to a homeless shelter or something

lol

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Nurse uniforms are really, uh, provocative these days. Well, I guess that's one thing the American health care system has going for it.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Nurse uniforms are really, uh, provocative these days. Well, I guess that's one thing the American health care system has going for it.

Prof. Crocodile

google THIS posted:

Prof. Crocodile fucked around with this message at 13:07 on Oct 13, 2022

Prof. Crocodile

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Prof. Crocodile

I swear, 25% of this grocery store is candy--and people are buying it up so fast the shelves are half empty! No wonder this country has an obesity crisis.

Buttchocks

It must be really hallowed if people celebrate a single evening for the whole month.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
baby! baby! baby! you're never going to believe it. i just met the president and dracula

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Holy poo poo, it's a blood-covered knife-wielding masked killer just like in the movies! Alright, time to become an American hero. *Loads gun*

nut

*whispers to anthony* stan in accounting isn't actually a racecar driver, don't be fooled. I won't be. Not again.

Heather Papps

hello friend

a man notices it getting closer to the end of october, starts making plans to "go hunting"

he's been married 50 years. he's long ago come to terms with the fact that he married a monster. most of the year she's normal, but he figures she needs about a week to recharge, and he see's her true face. a few days a year of living with a frankensteins bride is fine, hell, even better if he can drink and read mystery novels in the woods and skip the whole thing. not like the cookin' gets worse.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
curse the gods, the wild hunt is here again!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Nosfereefer posted:

curse the gods, the wild hunt is here again!

vanisher

I know pumpkins are in season because they have them in every grocery store, but have you ever tried eating one? It’s disgusting

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

idiotsavant
Wait, so you spend all that money on the pumpkin, and cut the hole in it and everything, and then you don't gently caress it???

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
whoa whoa whoa haha

who said anything about not loving the pumpkin

vanisher

me, rolling the biggest pumpkin I can find to the checkout for Pumpkin loving Day, smirking because I know all the ladies that see me will know I’m super hung

vanisher

I burst out laughing as a man’s wife playfully picks up and shows a miniature pumpkin to her spouse

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
I heard there's a restaurant in japan where you can grow a pumpkin from a seed and then gently caress it

Buttchocks

So we give candy to children because giving them pumpkins would be illegal.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
guy trying to fit in around the watercooler: so I broke my tooth again on a candied corn

Heather Papps

hello friend

vanisher posted:

me, rolling the biggest pumpkin I can find to the checkout for Pumpkin loving Day, smirking because I know all the ladies that see me will know I’m super hung

vanisher posted:

I burst out laughing as a man’s wife playfully picks up and shows a miniature pumpkin to her spouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Sherbert Hoover posted:

guy trying to fit in around the watercooler: so I broke my tooth again on a candied corn

(eating actual candy corn) You know, this stuff isn't half bad