Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Well if it's not on Halloween, when do you throw handfuls of mirepoix?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

*seeing the Great Pumpkin* dear God. someone's dick is huge

Heather Papps

hello friend

"it's time"
*puts on witch hat and grabs a chicken from the yard*

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
drat, Captain Jack Sparrow? At my house? Come on in man, get in here, have a seat, we have so much to catch up on. Bring your friends, the bee with a human child's face, and Krillin, grab a cider and put your feet up. I was just about to throw on Caroline in the City but that can wait, you've gotta tell me how you traveled through time and space to get here!

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

vanisher

FutonForensic posted:

*seeing the Great Pumpkin* dear God. someone's dick is huge

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

look I love pumpkin loving day but I just wish I wasn’t a Pez dispenser for pumpkin seeds for 24 hours after

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

google THIS

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

corn haver
Halloween is just greeting the band Ween in German. I have no idea why everyone starts talking about this every fall, I just chalk it up to the enormous cultural influence of Ween and also Oktoberfest

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

corn haver posted:

Halloween is just greeting the band Ween in German. I have no idea why everyone starts talking about this every fall, I just chalk it up to the enormous cultural influence of Ween and also Oktoberfest

this

idiotsavant
big ween here lookin 4 a thicc pumpkin 2 smash all u tricky witches dm me :wink:

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
A witch?! And a frankenstein? what the HECK is going on?

Heather Papps

hello friend

honey... it's happening, again

OH GOD NO

get the kids in the panic room. it's fully stocked, and i got some great deals on candies and snacks so the boys should be placated.

PHIL THERE ARE WITCHES EVERYWHERE IS THIS THE RAPTURE

i don't know, edna. i don't know. hurry, NOW.
*phil loads a rifle and crosses himself*

Prof. Crocodile

Heather Papps posted:

honey... it's happening, again

OH GOD NO

get the kids in the panic room. it's fully stocked, and i got some great deals on candies and snacks so the boys should be placated.

PHIL THERE ARE WITCHES EVERYWHERE IS THIS THE RAPTURE

i don't know, edna. i don't know. hurry, NOW.
*phil loads a rifle and crosses himself*

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

pfft, that's not the REAL Spider-man

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:dafuq: weirdest rave ever

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

FutonForensic

I thought when he said "Monster Mash" he was just talking about a really good mash. I wouldn't have listened to it if I'd known it was about real monsters

corn haver
looking at a Venn diagram with the circles labeled "TRICK" and "TREAT" and just rubbing my temples

xcheopis

Areola Grande posted:

:dafuq: weirdest rave ever

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Drink-Mix Man

"Trick or treat"

"Oh. Uh. Okay. Treat, I guess." *Holds out hand expectantly.*

Heather Papps

hello friend

wow i love your garden

thanks this is my pride and joy *motions towards a generic maple*

hunh?

yeah it's a rare paper tree. every october it blooms like crazy.

Finger Prince

This year I have decided to embrace the spirit of this 'hallowed ween' holiday you love so much.

Great! What's with the eggs though? You aren't getting it mixed up with Easter, are you?
Ohhhh nonononono...

Shifty Nipples

dried on egg is hard to clean up

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

google THIS

Thinking that I finally understand the concept, I research "scary costumes" and painstakingly dress myself up as a crowd of strangers you're forced to mingle with. Well, wouldn't you know it, when I get to the costume party there is only one other person there, they obviously had the same idea, and their costume is much more realistic than mine.

Drink-Mix Man

google THIS posted:

Thinking that I finally understand the concept, I research "scary costumes" and painstakingly dress myself up as a crowd of strangers you're forced to mingle with. Well, wouldn't you know it, when I get to the costume party there is only one other person there, they obviously had the same idea, and their costume is much more realistic than mine.

Prof. Crocodile

google THIS posted:

mutantIke

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
Michael Myers? Ohhhhh, you mean Austin Powers. Love that guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

mutantIke posted:

Michael Myers? Ohhhhh, you mean Austin Powers. Love that guy

So this guy is super into William Shatner, but hates Jamie Lee Curtis, I guess?