Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

st. peter: its a nice book, i'll give you that. but the illumination gives no redemptive advantage whatsoever. that was some nice confessing though, you're pretty good.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

St Paul is tight.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah! posted:

st. peter: its a nice book, i'll give you that. but the illumination gives no redemptive advantage whatsoever. that was some nice confessing though, you're pretty good.

Lol

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 90 days!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

When Herod realized he had been outwitted by the Patriots, he was furious, and he gave orders to kill all les enfants terribles in Bethlehem and its vicinity who were two years old and under

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 90 days!
the father

the son

the holy spirit

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

croup coughfield posted:

the father

the son

the holy spirit

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

croup coughfield posted:

the father

the son

the holy spirit

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

NEVER BE
DEAD SAVIOR

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

NEVER BE
DEAD SAVIOR

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 90 days!

Fungah! posted:

herculon posted:

When Herod realized he had been outwitted by the Patriots, he was furious, and he gave orders to kill all les enfants terribles in Bethlehem and its vicinity who were two years old and under

symbolic posted:

NEVER BE
DEAD SAVIOR

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Saint Peter: He's coming too?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. Those whose names were found were given all the old man's dominant genes. Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life got all the flawed, recessive genes.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. Those whose names were found were given all the old man's dominant genes. Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life got all the flawed, recessive genes.

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dongicus posted:

Arrhythmia posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dongicus posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

You nailed 95 theses to the cathedral door? That wasn't one of our targets, but it should put a dent in their papal authority.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

You nailed 95 theses to the cathedral door? That wasn't one of our targets, but it should put a dent in their papal authority.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

father, i've managed to avoid drowning!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

that right there, that's why youre the best, boss!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, FATHER, I'M BURNING UP!

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 90 days!
1 samuel 10:6

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao at everything

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

MEI LING: Jesus said "He that cometh to me shall never hunger, and he who believeth unto me shall never thirst."

Snake, if you're running low on rations, try finding a safe place to say a few quick prayers.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

MEI LING: Jesus said "He that cometh to me shall never hunger, and he who believeth unto me shall never thirst."

Snake, if you're running low on rations, try finding a safe place to say a few quick prayers.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arch Nemesis posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Lmao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Boss, get down! That’s the Son of God. Stay penitent and confess your sins

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao at everything

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

herculon posted:

Boss, get down! That’s the Son of God. Stay penitent and confess your sins

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arch Nemesis posted:

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I hear it's amazing when the one true Messiah in sacro space with the Grace of God does a raw miracle on the Temple Mount. I need baptism! Holy trinity!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Kongming posted:

I hear it's amazing when the one true Messiah in sacro space with the Grace of God does a raw miracle on the Temple Mount. I need baptism! Holy trinity!

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Kongming posted:

Lmao