Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

This is the greatest sermon ever made... the Choir Singing Action Amen. Six hymnals; more than enough to forgive anything that sins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

This is the greatest sermon ever made... the Choir Singing Action Amen. Six hymnals; more than enough to forgive anything that sins.

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

(youth pastor sitting backwards on his chair) Hey dudes, let’s rap about the basics of CQC

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

(youth pastor sitting backwards on his chair) Hey dudes, let’s rap about the basics of CQC

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Sub-Actuality posted:

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 89 days!
lmfao at every post

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sub-Actuality posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
col. volgin: "Emmanuel, Emmanuel"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Remembering the Ragg post in memoriam where he says When you saw only one set of footprints in the sand—my son, that is because I was wearing a jet pack. RIP brotha.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Gaming + theology for the mother F-ing WIN bros.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Remembering the Ragg post in memoriam where he says When you saw only one set of footprints in the sand—my son, that is because I was wearing a jet pack. RIP brotha.

rip

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Wormskull posted:

we do this a lot lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

RIP

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Jesus died for our memes.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Press the circle button repeatedly to confess your sins. When you've said enough, press select to submit to your penance. When God wills it, your life is over. There are no continues, my friend!

Don't even think about using indulgences, or I'll know.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

Press the circle button repeatedly to confess your sins. When you've said enough, press select to submit to your penance. When God wills it, your life is over. There are no continues, my friend!

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I got the tude now posted:

we do this a lot lol

I still think about the smoking weed reading the bible thread and burst out laughing once and a while and I will never be able to explain why that's so funny to anyone.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

we do this a lot lol

it’s a perfect fit somehow

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
this is the religion fyad lite. i'm calling it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kongming posted:

I hear it's amazing when the one true Messiah in sacro space with the Grace of God does a raw miracle on the Temple Mount. I need baptism! Holy trinity!

Sub-Actuality posted:

Sub-Actuality posted:

Wormskull posted:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Blessed are the Peace Walkers, for they will be called the Sons of Big Boss

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

this is the religion fyad lite. i'm calling it

Wormskull posted:

Arch Nemesis posted:

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Arch Nemesis posted:

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

lol

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

And when he had taken the five loaves and the two fishes, he looked up to heaven. His disciples asked, "you got enough?"

Jesus pointed to his bandana and said "Absolutely. Infinite food."

And they did all eat, and were filled.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Pliskin: ...and then he baptized the Son of God in the waters of the river Jordan.

Raiden: Oh, so that's why they call him John the Baptist.

Pliskin: No, that's because he's bisexual.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Lol killing the thread because you couldn't even name him "Biptist" or something

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

Lol killing the thread because you couldn't even name him "Biptist" or something

lmao

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
"If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire."

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

apropos to nothing posted:

"If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire."

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

thread's back on track

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Jesus: Dinner with the boys, nothing is better than this

Judas:

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Jesus: Dinner with the boys, nothing is better than this

Judas:

Lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

OTACON: … it’s like one of my Aramaic Enoch scrolls…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Ha-le-lu-li-jah?!