Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

that's right, it's the time of year for dressing up our avatars in halloween finery! as in past years, while you will need to pay for changing your avatar to a spooky version that you or someone else creates, we will take care of reverting your avatar (at no cost) after the holiday is over.

THIS IS NOT THE THREAD FOR REQUESTING OR MAKING SPOOKY AVATARS, be on the lookout for a separate thread for that!

this thread is where you post exactly what you'd like your avatar to be reverted to after the holiday. this should include everything we need to make the change, including the URL of your current avatar on the SA server and the exact text (if any) and/or gang tags community badges you'd like displayed under your av, as well as whether or not you want the av centered. you can be reverted to a different avatar if you prefer, but it needs to be something that is already on the SA server and you can tell us the URL of!

so I'll kick things off, your post should look something like this:

centered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut find the file please thank you very much
e: :evilbuddy:

actually don't change it back

Heather Papps fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Oct 18, 2022

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Yah I got me a spoky avatar nut made it

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Manifisto

as much as I'm enjoying these posts by rule-breaking bad orbs, if you actually want your avatar to be reverted for free after the holiday, please follow the instructions in the op!!

ty nesamdoom!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

[color="navy"]Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."[/color]

All centered.

Prof. Crocodile

centered, no text

no need to preserve the gang tags. i shed them every year. maybe i will do something fun with that. who knows?

nut

hp no promises but I’ll try to find it still

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

hp no promises but I’ll try to find it still

i found it last nite! it was as good as i remembered.

now i just gotta pick and choose gang tags

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Barking Gecko

When will our avatars be reverted?

Goons Are Gifts

Oh we can basically do that any time, so whenever you guys feel like the spooky season can be put to rest. Personally I'll keep my spooks a bit longer, but mani and me can manually revert anyone anytime between right now and some time later. So if you want to be reverted now, we can do that already no problem

Manifisto

Ghouls are Ghastly posted:

Oh we can basically do that any time, so whenever you guys feel like the spooky season can be put to rest. Personally I'll keep my spooks a bit longer, but mani and me can manually revert anyone anytime between right now and some time later. So if you want to be reverted now, we can do that already no problem

I have put in for barking gecko's and prof. crocodile's already. I am also going to wear my costume for a bit longer! I don't know if anyone else who posted itt was requesting a reversion, if you want that you'll have to post the details as described in the op.

ty nesamdoom!

Barking Gecko

Manifisto posted:

I have put in for barking gecko's and prof. crocodile's already. I am also going to wear my costume for a bit longer! I don't know if anyone else who posted itt was requesting a reversion, if you want that you'll have to post the details as described in the op.

Thank you.

Prof. Crocodile

i love my spoopy red av, but it was making other posters uncomfortable, what with all the pulsating. thanks manifisto!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i love my spoopy red av, but it was making other posters uncomfortable, what with all the pulsating. thanks manifisto!

I had a lot of fun making that av and I am oddly proud if it caused a bit of discomfort!

ty nesamdoom!