Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

It's that time of year again! Ready to play dress up and put on a scary avatar costume for halloween? This is the thread for making avatar requests and/or showing off your seasonal/terrifying new identities!

Reminder for those who want to revert to their normal av in November, please post your current avatar in the signup thread before changing anything. That will make it much easier for GAG and me to restore things after the holiday. Note that yobbers must buy their own spooky avs, but the reversion is free.

Link to last year's thread for reference:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3981248

For additional chills and thrills, when you buy your new av it's the perfect opportunity to add one (or more?) of our seasonal gang tags! Here are the versions on the SA server:

If you want to use one or more of those bad boys, just paste the image address(es) above into the text part of your custom title, surrounded by IMG tags, when it comes time to purchase it.

So go to it everyone, and happy haunting! As usual, the avatar size limits are 180x180 pixels, 150kb filesize, must be in PNG, JPG, or GIF format.

I'll be happy to try my hand at making some avs, and I'd love a spooky avatar myself! Some variation of the manifisto hand/fist would be great, here are some past ones:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

nut find the file please thank you very much
e: :evilbuddy:

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Prof. Crocodile

if it's not too much trouble, i would love to change into the spoopy av that was made for me in byob oh so long ago by some wonderful soul

centered, no tags

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Give me a scary plant one I can't stand this horrid blank slate I currently am

Goons Are Gifts

I'm happy with my av, but could someone who got Photoshop or pain or blender or maybe the youtube video editor spookify it a tiny bit? A scary top hat, some vampire teeth, demon eyes, Satan's horns, a ghost nearby, whatever comes to your mind!

I can also give you the big original picture if you need it and don't want to work on 180px

Manifisto

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Give me a scary plant one I can't stand this horrid blank slate I currently am

ya I will take a stab at making a scary plant!

ty nesamdoom!

deep dish peat moss

I will draw avs, I can't animate it or anything though. Here are some avs I drew for people in GBS months ago but new ones will be ~even better~ bc I've been practicing a lot

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Oct 19, 2022

Manifisto

I'm by no means done with this, just showing that I'm making progress!

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

ok here's a more finalized version:

let me know if there's anything you'd like me to do!

ty nesamdoom!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Mani, it is truly perfect and the only remaining step is to install that bad boy.

Manifisto

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Mani, it is truly perfect and the only remaining step is to install that bad boy.

so the way we're doing halloween avs is, people must purchase their spooky av, but they get a free revert after the holiday (see other thread to sign up for that)

if you can find the web address of any prior av of yours you can use it as a revert

or you can keep the spooky av as well! up to you

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

deep dish peat moss posted:

I will draw avs, I can't animate it or anything though. Here are some avs I drew for people in GBS months ago but new ones will be ~even better~ bc I've been practicing a lot

if you want to draw me a scary fist av that would be rad!

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Ghouls are Ghastly posted:

I'm happy with my av, but could someone who got Photoshop or pain or blender or maybe the youtube video editor spookify it a tiny bit? A scary top hat, some vampire teeth, demon eyes, Satan's horns, a ghost nearby, whatever comes to your mind!

I can also give you the big original picture if you need it and don't want to work on 180px

we have such sights to show you!

Prof. Crocodile

Manifisto posted:

:pusheen:

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto posted:

Holy God drat poo poo it's perfect!!!

Manifisto

testing!!

ty nesamdoom!

Prof. Crocodile

now that's a spooky av!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Make a wish. :devil:

Prof. Crocodile

Barking Gecko posted:

Make a wish. :devil:

i would strongly advise against this.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

hard to imagine a spookier av than what i have now, but i am open to anyone trying!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

:nice: