Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

fez_machine posted:

One of the major problems with the expanded voting pool is that not everyone uses their full amount of votes distorting the percentages.

Meltzer should make full ballot voting compulsory. (Maybe reduce the amount of votes from ten to compensate).

Some sicko is probably a voter but not putting anyone on their ballot.

Some years there's just no one worth putting in. Like, i could force myself to pick 5 names from Japan but I'd rather just say Holy Demon Army, Tomohiro Ishii & on the fence about Naito & Satomura and happy to hear people's cases to sway me.

For non wrestler's I'd like to see someone making the case for Joe Higuchi & Rossy Ogawa, who I'm not overly confident what his role in AJW was. And I'm also looking forward to reading an article justifying Sanshiro Takagi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU