Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

We are smack bang in the middle of the best month ever and you bet your narrow white rear end that I'm about to pair some wine colored chinos with a heather gray cable-knit cardigan, motherfucker.

My faux Burberry scarf and Clarks Desert Boots give me a refined but rugged look - I might build you a woodshed from CCA treated timber right before I gently caress your daughter. Don't worry I'll wash my hands.

Layering is back bitch. I'm wearing a plaid flanelette shirt under my cardigan. If the temp drops I'm loving ready with a Patagonia Down Sweater Vest in New Navy. There's a goddamn Macbook pro in my burnished leather messenger bag. Don't call it a man purse. It cost $700. You figure it out, rear end in a top hat.

I look like someone who tutors grad students whilst trading crypto under their desk. I am autumn incarnate. I smell like loving wood and upward mobility. I have a low-fade. It cost me $70 and the barber was wearing goddamned suspenders. The barber shop is called "The Bike Shoppe" because it used to be a bike shop. I FUCKIN LOVE THAT KINDA poo poo. They gave me a complimentary local IPA. I asked for another one and probably shouldn't be driving.

Don't worry about the haircut though, because in a few minutes I'm going to be covering it up smallest possible beanie. It's inconceivably small. We are in yarmulke territory. Only in fall baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Is this the next edition of that dumb Fashion SWAT ripoff some goons started doing?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

wearing some sweatpants covered in cat hair because this lap is irresistible

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
tl;dr

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I thought the thread said Fall Failson BITCH and thought it was about me which is why I opened it tho

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I'm so sweaty, but drat I look good in my boots and sweater combo

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Jose Oquendo posted:

Is this the next edition of that dumb Fashion SWAT ripoff some goons started doing?

Youre the type of guy who wears a Steelers Jersey over a Macgregor hoodie and smokes parliament lights while pumping gas into his Hyundai Llanos.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Wearing my blanket out in public cuz I'm cold as gently caress and don't care who's the BITCH now

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
Imagine caring at all about fashion. That might be the dumbest poo poo I've ever seen.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

It's been 80+ degrees every day this month in the pacific northwest BITCH

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Nude fashion is the only fashion worth caring about.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

I'm about to smoke some drumsticks

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

cloths

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Poohs Packin posted:

We are smack bang in the middle of the best month ever and you bet your narrow white rear end that I'm about to pair some wine colored chinos with a heather gray cable-knit cardigan, motherfucker.

My faux Burberry scarf and Clarks Desert Boots give me a refined but rugged look - I might build you a woodshed from CCA treated timber right before I gently caress your daughter. Don't worry I'll wash my hands.

Layering is back bitch. I'm wearing a plaid flanelette shirt under my cardigan. If the temp drops I'm loving ready with a Patagonia Down Sweater Vest in New Navy. There's a goddamn Macbook pro in my burnished leather messenger bag. Don't call it a man purse. It cost $700. You figure it out, rear end in a top hat.

I look like someone who tutors grad students whilst trading crypto under their desk. I am autumn incarnate. I smell like loving wood and upward mobility. I have a low-fade. It cost me $70 and the barber was wearing goddamned suspenders. The barber shop is called "The Bike Shoppe" because it used to be a bike shop. I FUCKIN LOVE THAT KINDA poo poo. They gave me a complimentary local IPA. I asked for another one and probably shouldn't be driving.

Don't worry about the haircut though, because in a few minutes I'm going to be covering it up smallest possible beanie. It's inconceivably small. We are in yarmulke territory. Only in fall baby.

Tucker Carlson alt spotted.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Canine Blues Arooo posted:

Imagine caring at all about fashion. That might be the dumbest poo poo I've ever seen.

Real Tier-1 Operator type of energy coming off this post

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
thanks op I got a smart looking scarf

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Imagine caring what color/shape/texture of fabrics people drape over their disgusting bodies.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I wear loafers with no socks from October to December 28th

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

if you're not dressing like a jojo character in 2022, what exactly are you waiting for?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Wifi Toilet posted:

Imagine caring what color/shape/texture of fabrics people drape over their disgusting bodies.

Sorry sir but the goku shirts have already contributed to the thread

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!
Midwest fall weather means LIGHT COATS, MOTHERFUCKER!

I'd wear a light coat every day, weather permitting. Pockets!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

this fall im thinking about wearing a bear trap on my testicles.

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
This isliterally me rn

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Tucker Carlson alt spotted.

I have been known to sit on a stool in my workshop and stare into the middle distance.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I always look forward to sweet and sour pumpkin pie and spiced hot cider farts and a big thick blanket, like my own snuggly wuggly rear end powered rocket ship I can psuedo-hibernate in. :feart:

Womblemania
Sep 4, 2022

by Hand Knit
i wear shorts all year like a proper suburban dad tyvm

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I need some warm pants for the cooler months and Amazon has some great reasonably priced joggers. I've narrowed it down to three options. Which of these should I buy?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I need some warm pants for the cooler months and Amazon has some great reasonably priced joggers. I've narrowed it down to three options. Which of these should I buy?

The weed ones

Womblemania
Sep 4, 2022

by Hand Knit

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

just go get some normal pants like you were gonna do already

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

gonna be cold enough to wear my peacoat soon gently caress yeah

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Bad Purchase posted:

wearing some sweatpants covered in cat hair because this lap is irresistible

Got me a novelty shirt with an arrow pointing down at my crotch. The text on that shirt? Purrrrrr Central. :wiggle:

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Buy all 3 sweatpants and layer them

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i only wear iise

https://iise.co/

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
Op I expected a photo!!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i usually wear shorts or jeans with a tshirt and a zip up jacket of some type OP

also boxers and socks (with shoes)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chinatown posted:

i usually wear shorts or jeans with a tshirt and a zip up jacket of some type OP

also boxers and socks (with shoes)

Hell yeah jeans crew represent itt :hfive:

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
buying a bunch of linen and head south away from the frozen shithole

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I wear a scooped out pumpkin with suspenders

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Jose Oquendo posted:

lmao, that was literally the worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unknown butthole
Jan 2, 2020

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on
Blue Jeans and my Sodom-In The Sign of Evil t-shirt