Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Machinegun Arm!
Oct 22, 2008

It's been a ruff day

Poohs Packin posted:

We are smack bang in the middle of the best month ever and you bet your narrow white rear end that I'm about to pair some wine colored chinos with a heather gray cable-knit cardigan, motherfucker.

My faux Burberry scarf and Clarks Desert Boots give me a refined but rugged look - I might build you a woodshed from CCA treated timber right before I gently caress your daughter. Don't worry I'll wash my hands.

Layering is back bitch. I'm wearing a plaid flanelette shirt under my cardigan. If the temp drops I'm loving ready with a Patagonia Down Sweater Vest in New Navy. There's a goddamn Macbook pro in my burnished leather messenger bag. Don't call it a man purse. It cost $700. You figure it out, rear end in a top hat.

I look like someone who tutors grad students whilst trading crypto under their desk. I am autumn incarnate. I smell like loving wood and upward mobility. I have a low-fade. It cost me $70 and the barber was wearing goddamned suspenders. The barber shop is called "The Bike Shoppe" because it used to be a bike shop. I FUCKIN LOVE THAT KINDA poo poo. They gave me a complimentary local IPA. I asked for another one and probably shouldn't be driving.

Don't worry about the haircut though, because in a few minutes I'm going to be covering it up smallest possible beanie. It's inconceivably small. We are in yarmulke territory. Only in fall baby.

This reads like the back of a can of Old Spice hairspray

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Love too wear brown and nothing but different shades of brown

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I’m the $110 sweatpants

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I’m the $110 sweatpants

if you wear them to the bar and tell everyone you meet that they are $110 you are basically guaranteed to get laid. so yeah. I am the $110 sweatpants

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
you gotta match the sweatpants with the hoodie then go beyond that so you stand out at the gym

"excessive matching is next to godliness" - billy corgan

Only registered members can see post attachments!

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I got giant stupid balenciaga boots for the fall so I can walk around looking like a protagonist from the cartoon "rescue heroes"

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

sweater weather sweater weather sweater weather sweater weather sweater weather sweater weather sweater weather Sweater Weather Sweater Weather Sweater Weather Sweater Weather Sweater Weather Sweater Weather Sweater Weather SWEATER WEATHER SWEATER WEATHER SWEATER WEATHER SWEATER WEATHER SWEATER WEATHER SWEATER WEATHER SWEATER WEATHER SWEATER WEATHER SWEATER WEATHER!!!!!

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Fashion: gently caress off.

e: I am SERIoUS

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

It's cooling off enough here I am starting to wear pants again sometimes.

I wear socks and sandals year-round, though.

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy

Nooner posted:

if you wear them to the bar and tell everyone you meet that they are $110 you are basically guaranteed to get laid. so yeah. I am the $110 sweatpants

I wore $100 sweatpants yesterday and the bouncer wouldn't let me into the bar while I was wearing them.

"But they're velour!" I sputtered impotently as he pointed me to a much grosser bar next door and said I'd have no problem getting a seat in there.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Nooner posted:

They’re sweatpants so you can slip em off easy for all the ladies ready to sex u

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

My extravagant Scottish cardigan is taking forever to ship, and it's gonna be chilly for the next few days. Guess I'm gonna have to make do with my rib-knit crew necks and layering with my chambray button downs.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I need a haircut

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Since traveling to Europe I decided to make an effort to dress better. It's a pretty decent confidence booster, and only costs a few hundred bucks one or twice a year.

However, since I've been back in Ohio, I no longer give a gently caress and am back to joggers and a hoodie. And shades, please don't talk to me

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Big Beef City posted:

I need a haircut

Which one? :dadjoke:

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Fuckin fall owns for fashion

Big recommend Ebay for vintage cashmere/lambswool sweaters - they pill noticeably less because the fibers are apparently longer or something idk they do stay nicer than newer cashmere I've bought tho

My one item I covet but can't bring myself to spring for is some cashmere jogger sweatpants. I'm always cold and love soft stuff. But they cost like 250 bucks and I haven't yet justified it to myself...

I just want some soft fancy pants god dammit

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

looks like fatman from mgs2

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i just bought 7 plain black t-shirts, regular fit

so i'll be sure to turn some heads in the fashion world this autumn

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
A student told me that all my clothes look like I got them at an antique store and im taking it as a compliment

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

bossy lady posted:

looks like fatman from mgs2

Only registered members can see post attachments!

itry
Aug 23, 2019

"The things I get paid to wear :sigh:"

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

A student told me that all my clothes look like I got them at an antique store and im taking it as a compliment

:yeah:

Cyber Punk 90210
Jan 7, 2004

The War Has Changed
I work near FIT in Manhattan and oversized clothes are everywhere, late 90s/early 2000s is back in a big way. I see Jnco jeans nearly daily.

:siren:People are rollerblading:siren:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Bootcut jeans seem to be very cautiously coming back

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Cyber Punk 90210 posted:

I work near FIT in Manhattan and oversized clothes are everywhere, late 90s/early 2000s is back in a big way. I see Jnco jeans nearly daily.

hell yeah jncos own

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Bootcut jeans seem to be very cautiously coming back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tslWgw5jQwA

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Cyber Punk 90210 posted:

it's fuckin dire

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the kids at clown college have been forced to wear these kevlar costumes due to the threat of mass shootings

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Bad Purchase posted:

the kids at clown college have been forced to wear these kevlar costumes due to the threat of mass shootings

You'd think they could still jazz it up a bit - some primary colors seem traditional

The scandi grey trend has gone too far

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

we're raising a whole generation of sad clowns, it's not loving funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bad Purchase posted:

we're raising a whole generation of sad clowns, it's not loving funny

Yeah comedy and tragedy don’t have some sort of dipolar relationship to each other, they are two completely different things. :gbsmith: