Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I have found something about a poster here on BYOB that may rock the very foundations of our little community. I thought about this long and hard and I think this needs to be revealed.

It appears that our beloved Forums Friend For Life, nut, is part of a global oil conspiracy. Possibly as an evil oil baron! How far up does this go? Did mods know? Are they pulling the strings, merely complicit, or the puppets of an evil nut?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
this is shocking news

also i now feel kind of peckish

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Escape From Noise

Wait a minute... Something Awful=SA=Saudi Arabia! Is Something Awful a psyop for Saudi oil interests?

Heather Papps

hello friend

i'm furious

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Escape From Noise posted:

Wait a minute... Something Awful=SA=Saudi Arabia! Is Something Awful a psyop for Saudi oil interests?

p sure the forums are a cia op

Nosfereefer

which WOULD connect it to saudi oil interests...

google THIS

THE NUTS

THE NUTS !

google THIS

Just watch nut disappear for all of next month instead of facing these allegations I'm calling it you heard it here first

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

Just watch nut disappear for all of next month instead of facing these allegations I'm calling it you heard it here first

Disappearing so he can go underground and communicate missives via a proxy!

sb hermit

yes

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

Yep, we have been hoping it didn't come out but o well

Nosfereefer

well that's nuts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Mods cashing in on nut's oil.