Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i thought goatse jack o lanterns would be funny but now i have to talk to the cops what do i say help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
uhhh

Twenty Four

horse owners associations should be chill

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
tell them HOA is Huge Open Anus

google THIS

Saw a bit off the stems so the goatse jack o lanterns are less than six feet tall and you should be good

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Op have you shown them your rear end

It is tradition, where you came from, and,

calhoun
off

baka of lathspell

Buttchocks posted:

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

vanisher

Buttchocks posted:

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

The ring was done in gold metallic paint and the innards of the pumpkin were kept intact so as to truly capture the experience of viewing the original piece

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

sb hermit

put gold fringe on the pumpkin and let the cops know that only mounties on horseback are permitted to address this issue since it's a federal matter.

Show up at the HOA meeting and demand proof of their authority to limit your free speech. If there are any Americans on the board, point them out and ask politely for them to apologize for their mistake. If they refuse, question their qualifications and/or challenge them to a round of curling.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
what kind of hoa doesn't allow goatse?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Escape From Noise

...Dad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

okay i spoke with the block magister and cul marquis de sac there may be a way to avoid fines. it involves me shovelling snow for them for a few seasons but i am already underwater on some nfts so i cannot afford to pay right now

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!