Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

w4ddl3d33

BIKE HARDER, YOUNG BLOOD
hmm...not really feeling chinese or pizza tonight...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I have a coupon for that burger joint... Is it weird having a burger delivered? I don't know, I think I would just feel embarrassed even though I could totally demolish one right now.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Yeah burgers are good but not really suitable for delivery. Who wants a limp lettuce :barf:

How about indian? Butter paneer goes down a treat imo

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Wendy's breakfast menu :dealwithit:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Buttchocks

Is there a soup delivery, maybe? Let's see...all the good cafes are closed already...oof, it's either Denny's or wonton soup from the Chinese place. I'm just not feeling it tonight.

google THIS

Nah I just had Indian on Tuesday. Totally craving it now too though but I always feel like there's some unspoken statute of limitations about that kind of thing, you know? I guess if your family was Indian that wouldn't make sense

Anyway what if we did, I dunno, breakfast for dinner? Does Denny's deliver?

google THIS

Whoops I guess we have two votes for Denny's now. Going once going twice?

Chewbecca

Areola Grande posted:

Wendy's breakfast menu :dealwithit:

Australia lacks wendy's :magical:

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Areola Grande

Chewbecca posted:

Australia lacks wendy's :magical:

this simply cannot be true

vanisher

google THIS posted:

just had Denny's last week and I almost died from food positioning so veto

I don't know if I want to pay for ubereats but i'm feeling sushi

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

w4ddl3d33

BIKE HARDER, YOUNG BLOOD

google THIS posted:

nah i don't think i'm feeling denny's either. i had sushi for lunch so that's out too. anybody got an ubereats coupon? it's late but we can check who's still delivering

Buttchocks

Could we not do party subs, please. My office gets those for our weekly staff meetings and I’m so over them.

Finger Prince

I dunno what else there is, those are kind of the only options.
I guess there's Nando's.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
the honey glazed salmon sounds good but fat bear week is over hmm

Chewbecca

Areola Grande posted:

this simply cannot be true

Actually we do have a Wendys franchise. Its in shopping centres and sells icecream and hot dogs lol

google THIS

Ok wait, isn't there that new place that just went in over by the uh, the furniture store, or maybe I'm thinking of the car dealership? Yeah it's like, Albanian food or something. No, Venezuelan. Anyway either Jason or Candice mentioned it at work last week. I hear they have good...meat?

e: Ok nevermind looks like they're closed on Mondays

Finger Prince

I could really go for some good southern bbq. Why are there no bbq restaurants here?

WithoutTheFezOn
Oh no

vanisher posted:

I almost died from food positioning

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

pho is actually surprisingly good for takeout and you get to put it just how you like, but the good vietnamese place refuses to acknowledge the internet exists and doesn't allow any kind of delivery apps and i am so not driving 15 minutes

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

w4ddl3d33

BIKE HARDER, YOUNG BLOOD

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

pho is actually surprisingly good for takeout and you get to put it just how you like, but the good vietnamese place refuses to acknowledge the internet exists and doesn't allow any kind of delivery apps and i am so not driving 15 minutes

dude you know i can't go back there, i got into that argument with the manager about him overcharging me that one time. pick somewhere else

Heather Papps

hello friend

i'm tired of mongolian can we please get some somali food tonite

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I got pizza, contactless pick up. I'm sick 🤢

Areola Grande

Viginti Septem posted:

I got pizza, contactless pick up. I'm sick 🤢

:hmmrona: hang in there bud

Buttchocks

The Titted Gazelle has fancy takeout. Let's splurge on some canard crepes with foamed mushrooms and jicama rabe. Oh wait, even takeout there is black tie only. screw that, I'm not leaving my pajamas.

jmnmu
f
i made a pizza on naan bread it cost like $1

frump truck

hello... again!

i feel personally attacked by the premise of this thread

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Gimme umm one number 420 and one number 69

frump truck

hello... again!

luckily due to inflation takeout now costs forty three thousand dollars and i can't do it anymore, thereby ending decision paralysis

Shifty Nipples

frump truck posted:

luckily due to inflation takeout now costs forty three thousand dollars and i can't do it anymore, thereby ending decision paralysis

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Shifty Nipples

it's like alright gently caress it mac and cheese it is

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Buttchocks

Shifty Nipples posted:

it's like alright gently caress it mac and cheese it is

Where are we ordering the mac and cheese from?

Areola Grande

Pizza Hut now sells 'za by the slice for $7, but it's actually two slices sandwiches 2gether

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/10/18/business/pizza-hut-melts-slices/index.html

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Finger Prince

frump truck posted:

If you do, you just sit there thinking this food is in no way worth forty three thousand dollars. Never again! Until next week.

Shifty Nipples

Buttchocks posted:

Where are we ordering the mac and cheese from?

the mac and cheese factory? do they have those? i know there's a cheesecake factory so maybe there's one for cheesy mac

Shifty Nipples

if not there should be imo

google THIS

frump truck posted:

If you do DoorDash delivery the fees will take it up to an even hundred grand (before tip)

Areola Grande

maybe what we need in this time of takeout strife is a food truck which creeps down streets at an idle pace like an ice cream truck

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i'm really hungry but can't decide where to order takeout from

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Areola Grande

Dr. Honked posted:

i'm really hungry but can't decide where to order takeout from

I went with a carne asada burriot. hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

I am down for the naan pizza, but I don’t have any naan. I have half of this left in my fridge, it’s about 3 weeks old but I think it’s still good

e: it’s not good we need a new plan

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext