Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
gently caress the Cowboys?
gently caress the Cowboys
gently caress
The
Cowboys
View Results

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1581794016282091520

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

5 straight political ads for New Hampshire elections, I want to loving die.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

adaz posted:

gently caress im on a work trip in a state with real elections and its NONSTOP election ads my god kill me

I live in a state with zero real races, I'm inundated with ads for the next state over's election. This is the loving worst!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

adaz posted:

Kansas AND missouri i wish for death

RW ads in New Hampshire are all about how scary minority criminals will kill you.

It's New Hampshire, it's the whitest place on earth.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

adaz posted:

Kansas ads are all about abortion (unsurprising) and ~generic white person walking in a field of corn talking about family values~

Missouri ads are very much THE LIBERAL TRANSGENDER AGENDA and SUPPORTS POLICE real hot button topics here you know

Pictures of tatted up hispanic people in prison cells as a voice spookily goes the Dems want MS13 to rape your daughters.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://www.wikifeet.com/Sarah_Silverman

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

That looks like it ....

Hurts

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

adaz posted:

jesus christ no wonder they pay the NFL a hajillion dollars if this is the best they can come up with

See this is why I watch anime, when Chainsaw Man sprouts a chainsaw from his forehead and forearms and starts tearing zombies to pieces, you're like, yeah, this makes sense.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Scrubs guys getting old

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

euphronius posted:

There should be a completely separate salary rule / schedule for running backs . It’s just not fair at all for them

What I want the league to do is just take the performance based money and move like 20% of the salary cap money to that.

You play 2/3rds of your team's offensive snaps? You're getting paid like $4-5m for the year no matter what. Rookie, UDFA, 10 year vet, don't matter. Would fix at least some of that problem.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Pimpcasso posted:

poo poo talking should be encouraged

But what if that makes a player so sad he punches someone in the helmet? How can we accept that barbarity?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I like how the returner fell to the ground just as the announcer goes "THERE'S A FLAG DOWN". Oh you were expecting something cool? Nah

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Pimpcasso posted:

i dont understand who would see the preview for vampire academy on peacock and say yeah i wanna ser that

Not knowing anything at all about it beyond the name I just presume it's lady smut and is watched by 30 million of 'em.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

How about them Cowboys?