Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ohtori Akio
I'll start.

Ohtori Akio is the primary antagonist of Shoujo Kakumei Utena, a television program about teen psychology and abuse. He likes fast cars and being top dog, and seems to always have his shirt open.

I think it's very funny to imagine my posts in his voice.

The image I use for this avatar specifically is from the 1998 Sega Saturn game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
hambubger

Heather Papps

hello friend

my av is a cropped shot of me and my siblings on halloween, when i was maybe like 9 years old. i'm a skeleton, screaming. my sister is rainbow brite, and my brother is a mouse. it's a favourite photograph of mine from my childhood and it helps me try and maintain a sense of childlike sincerity and kindness when i do a post. i'll try and find the full pic, i have it on my other computer i think.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
when I changed my SA handle 2 areola grande I went to the av creation thread and requested a new av but stipulated that it must be a pokemon since that is my main jam

Finger Prince accepted the task and used a weather pokemon called castform which changes its appearance based on the changes in weather

anyways he gave it a nice Ariana Grande charicature and I couldn't love its lazy and unfinished appearance more

:lovebird:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Finger Prince

frog

Finger Prince

I feel I should elaborate.
There was a notable Japanese artist whose name escapes me, who drew a pretty awesome series of frogs in like the 18th century, and this is one of them, and isn't his expression just grand?

Areola Grande

I was there when it happened. unforgettable

vanisher

birb

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Areola Grande

long time no see birb :dbuddy:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Ass-penny

I just got it from an av drive thread. I don't remember the name of the artist, but they're known for vaguely psychedelic themes and this kind of line work. I think they draw over photographs. Someone else added the rainbow legs if I'm not mistaken.

lol sorry for the complete lack of actual information.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Copying from chatte thread

Well, it's a mobius triangle. Like Tesla I find a strong calling from the universe around the numbers three and nine. I find impossible tasks intriguing, like mobiuses (mobii?) It's like a continuous churn at the heart of the universe to try to solve the unsolvable. And it's immersed in a splatter of paint because I'm an artist and I like to throw color at things.

Oh, and I guess the whole universe is in there somewhere.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
I used to have a superhero chicken avatar and then I requested this one and a kind goon made it for me. I am sorry kind goon, I don't remember who you are but it has prob been my avatar for like.....a decade or more?

Also last time I did a seasonal avatar (also the first time) mods were surpurised my avatar was uploaded 'the old way' which evidenced the fact I have had it a long time

Also fyad gave this avatar out to other people, I assume as an insult. When I got back here after a posting break there was someone just posting with it lol

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
To view your avatar history you can use this website: https://goons.neocities.org/ ye

Edit: I can't find flying superhero chicken and now I am crying, screaming, making GBS threads everywhere, so maybe my new link is different idk :smithmouth:

Chewbecca fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Oct 17, 2022

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Just a person

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i don't have to expain anything, youre not the cops!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Escape From Noise

Nosfereefer posted:

i don't have to expain anything, youre not the cops!

:cumpolice::jail::cumpolice:

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I was looking for Medieval skellys and found this

frump truck

hello... again!

mine is because I made a thread about how :kstare: looks like a little friendly creature if you look at it right.
How Wonderful! drew it and a kind BYOB champion bought it for me, I can't remember who but thank you

And I wish I didn't have ONLY TRUST YOUR FISTS anymore because it's a little garish but whatever!!!

Goons Are Gifts

rear end

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Baphomet represents different binary elements, described as "the equilibrium of opposites": half-human and half-animal, male and female, good and evil, chill and angry, sober and trashed.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Mummy Napkin
Buriburizaemon is a samurai pig from Crayon Shin-Chan. he's lazy and a scaredy cat and really not like a samurai at all. also, apparently buriburi is the japanese onomatopoeia for farts and poop or something.

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

byob poster archonet suggested my name and av. it’s a turtle that does ninja and says a famous catchphrase.

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
real answer: the avatar frames are from To Catch A Predator. replaced the actual photo with cat eating hambubger

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
duck

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

xcheopis

Bubonic plague best plague
Spooked up even more for Halloween

nut

wth is an av

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

nut posted:

wth is an av

not much, wth is an av w/ you?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

nut posted:

wth is an av

$5, same as in town

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Prof. Crocodile

i did a google search for "random image" and the first image that came up. people have done some really cool things with it when handing out commemorative probes tho, so i regret nothing.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Well my normal is a Kaiser which is a Schnitzel, which seems fairly self explanatory but my spooky halloween av is my normal av but with a pumkpin for a head instead of a schnitzel, and he has a bat moustache because that's sppoky!

the artist formerly known as bee eater made them for me and i love them.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I think mine is pretty self explanatory :v:

Heather Papps

hello friend

Papa Was A Video Toaster posted:

I think mine is pretty self explanatory :v:

in case it isn't:
https://www.somethingawful.com/photoshop-phriday/joker-minion-1/
https://www.somethingawful.com/photoshop-phriday/joker-minion-2/

one of the all time great byob threads in recent memory, imho

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

forums poster nut enspookled my space alpaca for Halloween a few years ago and I refuse to change it back because it's so loving good.

Shifty Nipples

I came here to byob asking if anyone had any ideas for a visual representation of my username and forums user nut posted this, I think they made it but I am not certain either way I really appreciate it and it is an awesome avatar

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Escape From Noise

Mine is from the absurdist comedy anime Pop Team Epic which I watched and got far too obsessed with during lockdown.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Escape From Noise posted:

Mine is from the absurdist comedy anime Pop Team Epic which I watched and got far too obsessed with during lockdown.

Escape From Noise

I bought the manga but haven't really read it. Which is ridiculous since it's a 4 panel gag comic.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Escape From Noise posted:

I bought the manga but haven't really read it. Which is ridiculous since it's a 4 panel gag comic.

the show is really good, i didn't read the manga myself but i have seen the single panel of the "i made this ashtray" a few times and decided to find the whole thing. the gag of the show is done twice with vastly different voice actors is kind of genius,

i

am

a fan

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I don't remember what mine is but I'll tell you in a minute.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Oh ok, it's Little My from the Finnish comic strip franchise the Moomins. I used to really like reading the strips when they were posted in the BSS newspaper comics thread, so somebody made me an av of this character, who is like this horrible little poo poo-stirring child.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!