Aug 5, 2018

That Little Demon posted:

Sam Miller
Jul 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM

I guess you really wanted to get flamed, why don't you just go post this
message to an advocacy newsgroup, or is that over your head?

Did you know the fastest PC in the world is a mac? The PowerTower Pro 225
by PowerComputing. It's faster than any Pentium Pro or Pentium.

Also, Marathon is not a doom clone. It didn't use the doom engine, the
rendering code was stricktly written in assembly code, so it's wicked
fast. Faster than any gay pc game I've seen. I bet you can't get 28 fps,
full screen high res with ambient sounds and 4 sounds channels when you
play a pc game.

30 years later and Sam Miller is still pissing me the gently caress off

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

thberes no point in empty quoting anything its all been amazing form page 1...I'm feeling very sad we will never go back ; _ ;

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

That Little Demon posted:

Origins PK Lawsuit
Subscribe
JB's profile photo
JB
Jan 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM

Tired of being PKed? So are we. We have already sent E-mail to Origins
concerning this issue. We are now looking for others who would like to
join us in a possible class-action lawsuit for 'Breach of Contract'. If
you remember when you first looged-on to Ultima, you had to agree to some
'Rules of Conduct'. One of these rules mentioned that players will not
harrass other players. Each person who plays Ultima Online had to agree to
this. Origins has received multiple complains concerning PKers and is
aware of this problem, but refuses to do anything about it. We want to
force them into doing something.
Do we plan on getting rich? NO! At most, each person involved could get
the purchase price plus monthly costs refunded to them. This is very
little on an individual basis, but adds up to quit a bit if we all join in
together.
Hopefully, Origins will act before we begin legal action. If not, we need
as many names as we can possibly get. If you, or somebody else, is
interested in this, write to us at:
JB
Origins: PK Lawsuit
PO Box 20281
Portland, Or 97294

Please do not send E-mail.
Thank you.

Lmfao biggest loving pussy of all time. Get PK'd bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

That Little Demon posted:

PRETENDO 64
Subscribe
Brian Reed's profile photo
Brian Reed
Aug 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM

Hey you lamers can pretend that N64 Will be a hit, but when it all comes
down to it, even though i dont own one myself, the Sony Playstation will
be the standard system for video games for the 97+. It doesn't matter
what system is better, it doesn't matter how many princesses mario has
saved, what matters is $$$ and timing. Both that nintendo hosed you guys
over with. Nintendo's ignorance to be pseudo-retro with the cartridge
deal vs cds killed them entirely. i dont want no bulky cartridge taking
up mad space on my coffee table, i want a cd i can stick in my cd tower.
What happens if i bring a girl over to my house. Where are we gonna rock
it with all the bulky cartridges looming throughout my room, there would
be no space. Maybe in Marioland you guys dont worry about things like
space, audio tracks, or SGI intros, but in the real world things like that
are an issue, and there aint no compression techniques that can make up
for 650M of parking space. Sony's advanced research and development
techniques are feared in the consumer electronics industry, and it can
demolish nintendo based on a number of weaknesses ranging from software
costs to stealing even more of Nintendo's 3rd party support. Sony is not a
force to be reckoned with, and their timing as far as system introduction
last year, and last months price drop are nothing more than 100% routine
efficient business practice. I dont mean to sound harsh, i grew up in the
real video game era, on games like Rygar, Blaster Master and Kid Icarus.
All on the 8bit, and carried my nintendo tradition with the SNES, back
before marketing meant so much to the consumer. But little johnny wants
more bang for his buck and he knows his allowance wont buy him Zelda64,
or that optical drive. The consumer base is much smarter when dealing
with $200+ systems, and the consumer wants support more than anything.
You can kid yourselves into thinking you wont mind paying an extra $30 or
so bucks right now, but when your done completing mario64 and each game
price gets higher and higher, and your friends have 30+ of all the newest
and hottest games out for the playstation, your going to get a sinking
feeling every time you hand over your hard earned money for that
supposedly new DSP Plus FX chip, or whatever Howard Lincoln cons you guys
into believing that the high costs are justified.

the OG chad warden

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

;lm,dfalsdmfoasi djfisa;djfisadifsafdsd

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

gently caress sake lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

LMfao. Terry "Stinky Teemoney from NY's spree is loving insane

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

I really liked Amped too, and, Amped 2. Good freaking sound tracks too..

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Sub-Actuality posted:

Witness if you will a glowing ozone island out of time, a digital world paved by giants, now petrified and entombed for all eternity in the labyrinthine memory of the network. It is an age of myth and legend, a place of mysteries, impossibilities, and contradictions -- and indeed a place which once existed, in our own distant past. A time rooted in stark reality, a world of flame and warfare; a time when Sega built hardware, the PlayStation had games, and above all else, everyone and everything was gay.

lol :golfclap:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

lmfao :worship:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

lol

----------------

"Michael Dauria" <dmda...@ne.mediaone.net> wrote:
> why do PS2 and DC people fight? A bigger threat looms on the horizon
and its
> name is X-Box.

In Arabic "X" is synonimous with "womans period" , in dutch "Box" is
synonimous with "vagina" .....if a huge bleeding pussy is loominng over
our heads we are in grave danger.

Bill Gates , you ARE the weakest link. Goodbye.

--

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

i missed the "I pretended to be sad about 9/11" part lmfao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Lmfao Stinky does it again

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

based dj saltynuts

Dude was listening to Snoop and Dre on release. so loving sweet hahah

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

That Little Demon posted:

Casey
Aug 19, 2002, 1:37:27 AM
Bligmerk, you boring psychotic troll, your momma ate a diet high in
soya. Soya products are rich with phytoestrogens genestein, daidzein,
and coumesterol. You were feminized in her womb. You have small and
disappointing genitalia, and cannot socially compete with whole
males. You are driven insane.
Instead of whining here about your irreversible underendowment and its
loathsome sequelae,

1) Limit yourself to culturally isolated females with intrinsically
lowered expectations.
2) Buy "slim" condoms, Slim, or use finger cots.
3) Don't wave your bantam wedding tackle here. Nobody wants you as
their bitch.

lmfdao. drat.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

That Little Demon posted:

Morrowind will become Sorrowind

The PC RPG newsgroup was buzzing all about Morrowind ... for about 2
weeks. Then the buzz turned into silence, followed by messages
starting to ask "Who Else Can't Stand Morrowind?". There are six
novels of reading in that game. Sure, everybody is dazzled by the
landscapes and the water at first. Ooohh, pretty sky, pretty, pretty
sky, oooohhhh, pretty water, pretty, pretty water. That lasts about a
day or two. Then, the question starts to become, "What the frick is
the gameplay?". Some people are saying you can go through the whole
game without killing anybody. Yeah, that sounds like an exciting game
-- lots of landscapes, lots and lots of reading, lots of walking,
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, lots of sleeping Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

That guy and Sam Miller can suck my dick until the PSX gets some games.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

copy posted:

my dick: is like supersized
your dick: in-the-womb feminized

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Gaycube isn’t actually a cube. It is, however, very gay

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

That Little Demon posted:

feeling a little sick to my stomach finding this

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Lmfao. Hlel yeah.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

I'm going to ask OP if he and his sexy intelligent wife (i hope) enjoy Overwatch

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

That Little Demon posted:

Dudester however has a differing opinion

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

15 pages ago someone predicted the laura croft masturbation post, plutonis.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

I did. It's the best thread I've seen that I can remember lol. It had it all..even loving internet posts from like 1983. Truly something special :cheers:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Luigi's Gay Hotel, etc.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Mr. Show's nod to Terry "Stinky Teemoney from NY and Blig Merk with their sketch "I'll Marry Your Stupid rear end"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Plutonis

I used to think Electronic Arts was a respectable, independent software
house with a long history in video games, its most recent achievements
including the production of games for the Sega Genesis and Nintendo's SNES.
I was wrong.

Instead, what we have is, at best, a professional bounty hunter with shades
of Boba Fett, or at worst, a paid Sega lackey; regardless, the goal is the
same:

Destory Nintendo.

And what better way to carry out their unholy crusade but to release the
same software titles for the Genesis and the SNES, the former having first
rate games, the latter, crap?

Remember John Madden Football? It was a big hit on the Genesis, bringing
sports video gaming to new heights. On the SNES, it brought sports games
to new lows. With shoddy graphics and *sickening* animation, EA brazenly
paraded their freakish creation amid the sneering jeers of Genesis owners
while their SNES counterparts hung their heads in woeful disbelief and
shame.

How could EA, with their fine reputation, release something so UNWORTHY?
First generation release, said one. Rushed production, said another.
They'll get it right next time, they all agreed. They have to.

They didn't.

For the past couple of months, I've been playing NHL Hockey on my friend's
Genesis. I liked EA's work so much, I planned to buy NHLPA '93 when it
was released for the Super Nintendo.

It's out. And it sucks.

It's John Madden all over again. The pale imitation playing on the SNES
is, to paraphrase Captain Hook, not even a shadow of the Genesis version.
Sure, if you pause the game, the screen bears a resemblance to its
Genesis counterpart--the rink, hockey players, crowd, etc, looks pretty
well the same. Unpause it, and you're dealing with apples and oranges.
A diamond and a lump of coal.

The most glaring defect is the animation. It's jerky, uneven, almost
fuzzy. You'd think that the Super Nintendo was impotent when it came
to smooth animation if it wasn't for games like Super Mario Kart or
Street Fighter II, judging by EA's dismal effort. I guess they haven't
rented these games yet. The animation is so UNLIKE the Genesis version,
it's downright embarrassing. The colours don't appear as sharp either; for
example, the rink has a rather dull cast to it, unlike the glossy "icy"
look of the rink in EA's Genesis version.

What's going on? What the heck is EA doing releasing this piece of utter
CRAP?? This isn't first generation, anymore. They had plenty of time
to produce this game. Why the mediocre effort?

Quite simply, EA wants to cash in on the initial sales their titles will
yield on the SNES, while preserving the undisputed superiority of their
games on the Sega Genesis. Sully and debase the SNES while boosting the
Genesis.

Conspiracy?

Nah...

--
Jason Patrick Bennett "The little girl had the making of a poet in her
Simon Fraser University who, being told to be sure of her meaning before

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

That Little Demon posted:

Dudester however has a differing opinion

lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lmao i read the OP and immediately started looking up my old favourite Morrowind/Daggerfall usenet posts, fell asleep and now they've all been posted. I wonder what those guys are up to now

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Lmao i read the OP and immediately started looking up my old favourite Morrowind/Daggerfall usenet posts, fell asleep and now they've all been posted. I wonder what those guys are up to now

banned from xbox live

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3