Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Have you guys heard about this? Apparently The Flash actor could be facing a substantial prison sentence after facing court for burglary charges today.

https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/ezra-miller-burglary-charges-48981304

quote:

Ezra Miller appeared virtually to plead not guilty to burglary charges in a Vermont court on Oct. 17, per Variety.

The charges stem from an incident that occurred in May, when Miller allegedly broke into a Vermont home while its occupants were away. Police found that several bottles of alcohol were missing, and eventually charged Miller with felony burglary and petit larceny, which could lead to a maximum of 26 years in prison.

“Ezra Miller this morning pled not guilty to one count of burglary and one count of petit larceny in Vermont Superior Court and accepted the court-imposed conditions of not contacting or entering the home of the inhabitants,” Miller’s attorney Lisa B. Shelkrot said in a statement provided to Variety. “Ezra would like to acknowledge the love and support they have received from their family and friends, who continue to be a vital presence in their ongoing mental health.” A rep for Miller did not immediately respond to POPSUGAR’s request for comment.

This is just the latest of a long string of bizarre and antisocial incidents the actor has been involved in, including being arrested twice in Hawaii (once for allegedly grooming a minor). What do you think, GBS?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

Life comes at you fast

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Wizard
Master

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I wish you did too OP.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I hope that someday ezra miller can find some inner peace

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
lmao that WB-Discovery doubled down on committing to releasing The Flash after Miller's cross-country rampage.

Although I suppose the lead actor being in prison makes for some fantastic marketing.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Ezra Miller apparently spells out "Il Rem Lezar"

God help us, he's a sick version of Rem Lezar.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I mean it's a bad show but idk if it's 26 years in prison bad

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!
nothing about this story has ever made any sense to me. where does this guy's support system end and his weird crimes begin? of all the things to go down for in this epic, a minor non-violent theft where the haul is a few bottles of booze?

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

BasicLich posted:

nothing about this story has ever made any sense to me. where does this guy's support system end and his weird crimes begin? of all the things to go down for in this epic, a minor non-violent theft where the haul is a few bottles of booze?

He'll get like 24 hours of community service or something

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

BasicLich posted:

He choke-slammed at least 40 people to get into that home and get those bottles of booze. Someone stop this monster before only The Undertaker can stop him

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

putin is a oval office posted:

He'll get like 24 hours of community service or something

This.

26 years is the theoretical maximum for a poor minority with an existing criminal record and a court appointed lawyer and the Judge has a raging toothache.

Not a rich white guy with expensive lawyers.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

they will get through this and be emboldened to commit even more heinous crimes

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

1000 Sweaty Rikers posted:

I can't tell if you're talking about Miller or the victims.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

sigher posted:

I can't tell if you're talking about Miller or the victims.

yes

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

They've been doing all of these crimes and not once have they been accused of flashing someone. Probably because it would be too obvious

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
That'll go by in a Flash

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

1000 Sweaty Rikers posted:

I, too, expect that he'll still appear in more Justice League films.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I, too, expect that he'll still appear in more Justice League films.

Yeah probably, but why? Does the role of the Flash require some kind of extra acting expertise? There are thousands of actors out there, just recast the role, who gives a poo poo.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Can’t believe Vermonts actually making them go to court. Why can’t they be like Hawaii and keep continuously releasing them?

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Hell yea send him to the slammer

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

BasicLich posted:

hes white girl crazy

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Is this the TV flash or the Movie flash?

edit: Uh, maybe it's neither

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Is this the TV flash or the Movie flash?

edit: Uh, maybe it's neither

Oh he's just a crazy person

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Poohs Packin posted:

Oh he's just a crazy person

They’re just non-binary

Their constant crime sprees through all 50 states lare another matter

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Surely they can't send the winner of the oscars award for cinema's most cheer-worthy moment to prison.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
He should try running backwards

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Here, I have composed a haiku:

Ezra M. Miller
Uses they and them pronouns
And is not a he

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
So wait, 26 years for the burglary but not the grooming?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I recognize what I'm gonna say is wildly unpopular but stop misgendering Ezra Miller

For a supposed liberal and leftist website we really don't mind dropping the facade right quick when it's someone we don't like

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Wizard Master posted:

Have you guys heard about this? Apparently The Flash actor could be facing a substantial prison sentence after facing court for burglary charges today.

https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/ezra-miller-burglary-charges-48981304

This is just the latest of a long string of bizarre and antisocial incidents the actor has been involved in, including being arrested twice in Hawaii (once for allegedly grooming a minor). What do you think, GBS?

Yes this totally proves that nonbinaries are violent pedophiles and DC is wrong to cast a nonbinary as the flash and society in general is wrong to cater to them and treat them like human beings. That's what you want to say, isn't it?

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I am learning a great deal about Ezra Miller today

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Yaldabaoth posted:

Yes this totally proves that nonbinaries are violent pedophiles and DC is wrong to cast a nonbinary as the flash and society in general is wrong to cater to them and treat them like human beings. That's what you want to say, isn't it?

What a thread already!

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

we should all strive to be better than ezra imo

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST

Call Your Grandma posted:

we should all strive to be better than ezra imo

gently caress this actually got me pretty good lmao

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

satanic splash-back posted:

What a thread already!

I don't deny that Ezra Miller has done some really bad things but it's a Grand Wizard thread and he's clearly trying to us Ezra Miller as proof that all nonbinary people are insane predators, which they're not.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I recognize what I'm gonna say is wildly unpopular but stop misgendering Ezra Miller

For a supposed liberal and leftist website we really don't mind dropping the facade right quick when it's someone we don't like

Yeah literally have no idea who this person is and they play a traditionally male character. There's no 'facade dropping" happening. Just had no idea they were non binary and preferred they/them pronouns.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

quote:

The incident is just one of a number of legal issues that Miller has been involved in over the past year. They were arrested twice in Hawaii in March, once for disorderly conduct and harassment and once for second-degree assault, per Variety, and pled no contest to the charges. Per The Hollywood Reporter, they have also been accused of harassing a woman in Berlin and choking a woman in Iceland, among other allegations.

Imagine being able to travel to beautiful and interesting places and all you do is act like a violent fuckwit.

Choking a woman in Iceland. loving Iceland.

Lol what a crazy piece of poo poo.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
I guess he wasn't quick enough on his feet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Ezra Miller running 900mph to a 12 year olds house