Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

lol that they yeeted batgirl into the æther and went all-in on this fuckwit instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Ezra doing their part to normalize celebrities being prosecuted in a court of law.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Gonna listen to some Better Than Ezra tunes.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Poohs Packin posted:

Imagine being able to travel to beautiful and interesting places and all you do is act like a violent fuckwit.

Choking a woman in Iceland. loving Iceland.

Lol what a crazy piece of poo poo.

Have you considered maybe those women were planning on robbing the Star City bank!?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

MrQwerty posted:

lol that they yeeted batgirl into the æther and went all-in on this fuckwit instead

Ezra Miller travels around the world to attack women, that's more relatable to comic book nerds than a female superhero.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Poohs Packin posted:

Yeah literally have no idea who this person is and they play a traditionally male character. There's no 'facade dropping" happening. Just had no idea they were non binary and preferred they/them pronouns.

Wasn't picking on you specifically; please don't think that. There tends to be a vein within the forums that if you don't like a person you can dehumanize them and I'm trying to cut that off before it happens. It comes up in CineD way too often

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

Looking forward to more criminals trying for sympathy by invoking ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* mEnTal heALth ^_^ ✧・゚: *✧・゚ terminology in their statements

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
They suck

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Dynastocles posted:

Looking forward to more criminals trying for sympathy by invoking ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* mEnTal heALth ^_^ ✧・゚: *✧・゚ terminology in their statements

Yeah this crime spree definitely sounds sane

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Yaldabaoth posted:

I don't deny that Ezra Miller has done some really bad things but it's a Grand Wizard thread and he's clearly trying to us Ezra Miller as proof that all nonbinary people are insane predators, which they're not.

I didn't know this was typical Wizard Master's behaviour. All I know him for is asking "what are your blokes thoughts" in every post and doing this:

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

JediTalentAgent posted:

Ezra Miller apparently spells out "Il Rem Lezar"

God help us, he's a sick version of Rem Lezar.

Maybe it's Arabic, in which case they're just "The Rem Lezar".

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

I didn't know this was typical Wizard Master's behaviour. All I know him for is asking "what are your blokes thoughts" in every post and doing this:

"I'm just asking (loaded) questions"

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

TIL that Wizard Master is Yaldabaoth's posting enemy

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Yaldaboath is literally insane

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i didn’t hear about it, and now that i have, i don’t care about it

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

MrQwerty posted:

everyone should be yaldabaoth's positing enemy.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

MrQwerty posted:

If people actually updated the posting relationships spreadsheet like they're supposed to we wouldn't have this problem.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I think Ezra Miller is a bad person ):

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

WIZERD MAESTER

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Yaldabaoth posted:

Yes this totally proves that nonbinaries are violent pedophiles and DC is wrong to cast a nonbinary as the flash and society in general is wrong to cater to them and treat them like human beings. That's what you want to say, isn't it?

:same:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Yaldabaoth posted:

"I'm just asking (loaded) questions"

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Has anyone read We Need to Talk About Kevin? I thought it was brilliant. My mom didn't like it. I thought the whole thing was really clever, like the format and prose & such.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Big Beef City posted:

everyone should be yaldabaoth's positing enemy.

the fact that nom epique didn't waste any time threadbanning him from his prison for everyone's mental health is pretty
https://i.imgur.com/gyWCLOL.mp4

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

MrQwerty posted:

the flash movie already put them in the hole for like 200 million, also its supposed to relaunch the dc cinematic universe so they might as well shut down warner bros if it doesnt come out

the really striking thing is that discovery somehow thought that dont worry darling was worth saving over batgirl :psyduck:

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Better Than Ezra is a great band and Ezra Furman is a great musician. Those are good Ezras.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Bro Dad posted:

the flash movie already put them in the hole for like 200 million, also its supposed to relaunch the dc cinematic universe so they might as well shut down warner bros if it doesnt come out

the really striking thing is that discovery somehow thought that dont worry darling was worth saving over batgirl :psyduck:

why would you look at any part of the things that have happened since the merger and think Zaslav is a guy who makes good business decisions.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

why would you look at any part of the things that have happened since the merger and think Zaslav is a guy who makes good business decisions.

lmao he is one of the dumbest motherfuckers alive

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

MrQwerty posted:

Wizard Master is a disingenuous rightwing fuckwit who makes threads about women, minorities, and other progressives doing horrible poo poo, all with the subtext that these horrible people are all proof that progressivism is wrong and progressives are all psychos. He did the same thing with Amber Heard.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

CharlestonJew posted:

Yaldaboath is literally insane

You say that but are you aware that you just said a complete nonsense word??

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001

MrQwerty posted:

the fact that nom epique didn't waste any time threadbanning him from his prison for everyone's mental health is pretty
https://i.imgur.com/gyWCLOL.mp4

who dresses this man

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I am not crazy, Aryanist Calvinism is real and God is commanding the chosen to enslave and exterminate everyone else.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

TheBuilder posted:

who dresses this man

he's posting itt ask him

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

MrQwerty posted:

lmao he is one of the dumbest motherfuckers alive

BRB going to kill the part of my org which develops ips that historically have had the best chance of turning into franchises and merch juggernauts. I can just milk Hanna-barbera and dc into oblivion. I’m also going to kill a fully completed DC movie and a 95% done Scooby Doo movie that we’re doing well with test audiences at the same time I’m doing this.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

a disgusted ezra miller running against the earth's rotation at supersonic speeds to make their elderly 17 year old girlfriend 9

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

BRB going to kill the part of my org which develops ips that historically have had the best chance of turning into franchises and merch juggernauts. I can just milk Hanna-barbera and dc into oblivion. I’m also going to kill a fully completed DC movie and a 95% done Scooby Doo movie that we’re doing well with test audiences at the same time I’m doing this.

the only good reality tv show on their entire loving network is the first season of F-Boy Island, and they made that before he even showed up

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

FLASH

AHHHHHHHH

HE'LL GROOM EVERY ONE OF US

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

they weren't home so it's not like they were about to drink the alcohol or anything, i don't see what the big deal is. sounds like a clear cut case of finders keepers if you ask me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

They better have some fast cops down at the station nahmean?