Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I think ezra miller should not have said the n word

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i think they converted to non binary just for the jokes :jerry:

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Just do a murder, my they, then change thy name to Ezra Killer! Fuckkkin sickkkkk

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Ezra Miller is the Kat Williams of white people

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Ezra Miller is the Kat Williams of white people

WRONG

Kat Williams was funny

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
ezra miller is deeply ill, but also weirdly powerful and dangerous. i hope they both get help and stop grooming minors/doing violent things.

they should also not be staring in major productions.

it really sucks the fact they're nb is a part of the discussion lmao, yald is right that wizard master does post threads involving certain people and then going 'hmmm??? what do you think hmmmm?' but also yald is absolutely crazy so :shrug:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

ezra is way better at menacing children.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Yaldabaoth posted:

Instead of dismissing Jordan Peterson as wrong, prepare for the worst case scenario by assuming he's right and then work to change the conservative natural order of the world so it doesn't pander solely to aryan men.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
had to look up who this was OP

dont care OP!

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Lt. Cock posted:

I worked with a trans girl who went mask off with the n word. Everyone still uses she/her to talk about that piece of poo poo. At the same time, I’ve noticed non binary people at work that suck usually get the they/thems dropped almost immediately when people start poo poo talking them. I work with and have worked with lot of trans and non binary people and that trend holds up as the norm. I don’t know what to make of it.

I’d guess it’s because it’s inherently asking others to change how they address you. And if people hate you then why are they going to participate in your personal preferences?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
More like "it's Miller doing time"

Get it? Like the beer slogan "it's Miller time" because their name is also miller like the beer and doing time is like when you're in jail it's pretty good one I think

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

syntaxfunction posted:

Better Than Ezra is a great band and Ezra Furman is a great musician. Those are good Ezras.

Ezra Miller vs Ezra Pound, who is the worst Ezra?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I was going to say that I have no beef whatsoever with ezra glass from npr, but his name is ira glass.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Nuts and Gum posted:

I’d guess it’s because it’s inherently asking others to change how they address you. And if people hate you then why are they going to participate in your personal preferences?

It's because people view being non-binary as less legitimate than binary trans identities so when you no longer like someone they feel they can no longer respect their gender identity without being bigoted, OP

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Nooner posted:

More like "it's Miller doing time"

Get it? Like the beer slogan "it's Miller time" because their name is also miller like the beer and doing time is like when you're in jail it's pretty good one I think

:xd: classic nooner

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

I suspect he hopes that this case is gone....in a flash

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Looks like they wont be livin the high life anytime soon

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

CharlestonJew posted:

I think ezra miller should not have said the n word

When did this happen? What an rear end in a top hat.

Bad Purchase posted:

i think they converted to non binary just for the jokes :jerry:

What jokes?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i'm no anti-dentite, i'm keeping my lips sealed

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

Nuts and Gum posted:

Using proper pronouns are a sign of respect, but not everyone is respected or has their preferences honored. Most people don't want to be identified as bigots either but that's not really up to them

I'm sure a prison sentence will be a source of great stress and/or trauma to Erza though

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Buschmaki posted:

Looks like they wont be livin the high life anytime soon

better ezra than me

Obama2
Oct 22, 2021
I’ve read everything about Ezra Miller and I fail to see the problem except for his hosed up face that looks like an Italian super car . I bet he could run like 45km/h with no resistance

Obama2
Oct 22, 2021
Truly he is, “the Flash”

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Obama2 posted:

I’ve read everything about Ezra Miller and I fail to see the problem except for his hosed up face that looks like an Italian super car . I bet he could run like 45km/h with no resistance

He doesn’t corner well but looks good from every angle

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

MrQwerty posted:

WRONG

Kat Williams was funny
Was

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Was

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

(Not Was)

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
Ezra Miller has always made me really uncomfortable because the first thing I saw them in was We Need to Talk About Kevin and their performance in that movie was really convincing. Now that we know what a garbage pile Miller is I'm wondering if maybe their performance in the film was much acting.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
The only thing I ever saw them in was a somewhat unmemorable episode of Law & Order SVU ("Crush"), as a hotheaded theater kid.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Klyith posted:

Ezra Miller vs Ezra Pound, who is the worst Ezra?

I don't think Miller has any published poetry, so right now I'd say Pound. If it turns out they do, well gently caress, tossup I guess. Poetry is a sign of sickness imo

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Look, I know it's been FOREVER since page 1, but I'm going to remind everyone not to misgender even Ezra Miller. Seth put a warning in on the first page of this thread, so this is a second warning. Use the correct pronouns - if mainstream news can do it I have faith that GBS can, too.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

syntaxfunction posted:

I don't think Miller has any published poetry, so right now I'd say Pound. If it turns out they do, well gently caress, tossup I guess. Poetry is a sign of sickness imo

:hmmyes:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3967834&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Look, I know it's been FOREVER since page 1, but I'm going to remind everyone not to misgender even Ezra Miller. Seth put a warning in on the first page of this thread, so this is a second warning. Use the correct pronouns - if mainstream news can do it I have faith that GBS can, too.

I'm asking this earnestly—I do not have any experience with this and am probably not the only one confused: does this just mean using they/them (and it/zir, according to wikipedia)?

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

I'm asking this earnestly—I do not have any experience with this and am probably not the only one confused: does this just mean using they/them (and it/zir, according to wikipedia)?

Literally just use they/them, first I’ve heard of the other pronouns, but you can safely use they/them

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

teen witch posted:

Literally just use they/them, first I’ve heard of the other pronouns, but you can safely use they/them

I think this is good advice - I haven't heard of any neo-pronouns being used in this case, but I haven't exactly been following the news about Miller, either. Defaulting to they/them is a good choice.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

i will never use a pronoun when referring to Ezra Miller.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

Thanks, I think I've got it now.

Ezra Miller sounds like a miserable rotten excuse for a human being, and they should probably go to jail before commiting more acts of violence.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Call Your Grandma posted:

i will never use a pronoun when referring to Ezra Miller.

lol. trying really hard to keep in mind to not use even second person or relative, indefeinte, etc. pronouns when referring to Ezra Miller as both a grammar flex and a powerfully disrespectful own

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i will only use pronouns when referring to them, they being the they in the thread title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

ezra miller has the personality of a golden retriever which made them great at playing the flash but in doing so they supported zack snyder's directorial career so they've been loving up the world since long befor ethe crime spree