Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

ezra miller's first big roles were in Californication and The Perks Of Being A Wallflower so it's no surprise they're a gigantic piece of poo poo just think about the kind of people that like those 2 things: incels (the former) and depressed teenage girls (the latter)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Californication is an incel show? I saw like maybe 3 seasons.

I also had no idea that character on the show was Ezra Miller.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Its not really an incel show, its more of a douchebag show.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I lump it in the same category as Entourage: They're shows for lonely teenage boys to watch and root for the generic protagonist who fucks all the women

the only incel I knew irl watched them both and felt like he identified with both protags

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Wait I thought that was th x files guy :confused:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I guess it makes sense in that it can be attractive to and contribute to a warped mindset. Like if you thought that show was in any way a realistic portrayal of sex.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i saw he was in some superhero movies

that alone is justification for jail

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Nooner posted:

Wait I thought that was th x files guy :confused:

He was trying to prevent rob lowe from realizing his dream of becoming the highest power eunuch in Hollywood

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

The thing about Ezra Miller is that they iare like an agent of pure chaos, they could be anywhere at any time, just jumping out and assaulting you and escaping back into the darkness, only to attack someone on another continent tomorrow.

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Thanks, I think I've got it now.

Ezra Miller sounds like a miserable rotten excuse for a human being, and they should probably go to jail before commiting more acts of violence.

That's not very respectful, I'm sure they see themselves as a terrific excuse of a human being.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Edmund Sparkler posted:

So many amazing breasts.

So…maybe?

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I have never actually watched the show and perhaps my opinion about it is shaded by the only person i know who watched it

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Californication sucked but Entourage was really quite funny sometimes.

Blood Nightmaster
Sep 6, 2011

“また遊んであげるわ!”
I'm like 95% sure my former boss's sister-in-law was engaged to them at one point, that sounds like a poo poo post but I remember it being prominent workplace gossip at the time

I looked them up on Wikipedia just out of curiosity and apparently they "called it off after a spiritual adviser told them that she was a "parasite"." Which is just, lmao, in all seriousness it seems like they've been struggling with mental health issues for ages now and I wish more celebrities sought out genuine help instead of just lashing tf out and being enabled by various yes men

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Thread reminded me how much I love Better Than Ezra. King of New Orleans is such a kickass song.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Goddamn this is a disgusting rabbit hole its really surprising this person has worked as long as they have.

This person was raised by a publishing magnate his pro-dancer trophy wife. They are society type weirdos and Ezras an entitled little fuckin brat who likes to get hosed up and assault people because they can't deal with gentle ribbing or actual human interaction.

They got acting work based on their parents connects.

Not mentally ill. Lazy entitled addict. They also use their status as a non-binary / trans person to explain their own abusive behaviour.

Basically every news story involves them getting rejected/spoken to by a woman, turning violent, and then citing their own identity or sexual orientation or "progressive ideals" as the reason they are indeed the victim.

quote:

In a story about the latter incident, The Daily Beast reported that Miller allegedly got into an aggressive confrontation with the Greenfield, Mass., family over the mother’s casual reference to “her tribe” and Miller’s claim that the board game Parcheesi appropriates Rastafarian culture. At one point, Miller allegedly revealed a gun and said to a family member, “Talking like that could get you into a really serious situation.”

Lol pulling a gun over loving Parcheesi because of "appropriation".

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Parcheesi: Adrien Brody Edition was a mistake.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Bad Purchase posted:

i think they converted to non binary just for the jokes :jerry:

gimme a shtickel of gender-neutral fluoride would you

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

parcheesi? the indian board game? is an appropriation of rastafarian culture?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
If i told everyone that parcheesi appropriated rastafarian culture, why, why they'd all laugh at me!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
looking at recent pictures of them. that absence of any cheek fat is def meth

oh yeah, plus being arrested 10 times in hawaii.

kntfkr fucked around with this message at 12:57 on Oct 19, 2022

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

TK8325 posted:

parcheesi? the indian board game? is an appropriation of rastafarian culture?

The article refers to this firearm brandishing as "the latter incident" lmao.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

kntfkr posted:

looking at recent pictures of them. that absence of any cheek fat is def meth

oh yeah, plus being arrested 10 times in hawaii.

Wait they got meth in Hawaii?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Poohs Packin posted:

Basically every news story involves them getting rejected/spoken to by a woman, turning violent, and then citing their own identity or sexual orientation or "progressive ideals" as the reason they are indeed the victim.

If Ezra Miller is progressive then why do they only attack women? Checkmate, chuds!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It's okay, with good behavior they'll be out in a Flash.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Poohs Packin posted:

the only things you really need to set up a meth lab is belief in yourself and trashy white people

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

t r a s h b a g m a s t e r

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
like how do u use ur phone

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

kntfkr posted:

t r a s h b a g m a s t e r

If David Lynch had made a movie adaption of God Emperor of Dune, this is what the god emperor's clergy would wear.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Poohs Packin posted:

They have meth everywhere. It’s our great national unifier

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Edmund Sparkler posted:

Every dude I’ve known to be super into that show has a laundry list of toxically masculine traits. None of them are incels, but there’s definitely a crossover between toxic masculinity and incel culture.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

They have meth everywhere. It’s our great national unifier

i think/hope that was a rhetorical question. hawaii is famous for two things 1) its bountiful supply of meth 2) dog, the big bad dog, the bounty hunter

yugioh mishima
Oct 22, 2020

Bunch of people in this thread with terrible theydar

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Lt. Cock posted:

None of them are incels, but there’s definitely a crossover between toxic masculinity and incel culture.

They're two sides of the same coin, the only difference is the "alphas" want to burn down the world to preserve their status while the "omegas" want to do it because they don't think they're getting the status they deserve.

(I'm using their terminology to explain their mindset, not that I agree with the alpha-omega nonsense)

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

yugioh mishima posted:

Bunch of people in this thread with terrible theydar

lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

didn't read the article at first as mentioned previuostly but one click on that link and my theydar is going off like crazy. should have clicked as it is clear fgrom the picture + the wacky hijinks that they're a they/them. honestly the theyness basically jumps off the page at you

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

why are the words used to avoid nouns called “pro nouns”, shouldn’t they be “anti nouns”, or “antinos” for short?

but definitely not “antinx” because that’s cringe as they say. they again being them in the title.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Bad Purchase posted:

why are the words used to avoid nouns called “pro nouns”, shouldn’t they be “anti nouns”, or “antinos” for short?

but definitely not “antinx” because that’s cringe as they say. they again being them in the title.

Because you use them if you’re a “pro” with the English language. Like pro tip

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

coming around to the concept of pronouns when you mention the thick antinas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i like amateur nouns. they just feel more real to me