Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Is this the TV flash or the Movie flash?

edit: Uh, maybe it's neither

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

I am learning a great deal about Ezra Miller today

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

Yaldabaoth posted:

I don't deny that Ezra Miller has done some really bad things but it's a Grand Wizard thread and he's clearly trying to us Ezra Miller as proof that all nonbinary people are insane predators, which they're not.

I didn't know this was typical Wizard Master's behaviour. All I know him for is asking "what are your blokes thoughts" in every post and doing this:

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

Yaldabaoth posted:

Instead of dismissing Jordan Peterson as wrong, prepare for the worst case scenario by assuming he's right and then work to change the conservative natural order of the world so it doesn't pander solely to aryan men.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Look, I know it's been FOREVER since page 1, but I'm going to remind everyone not to misgender even Ezra Miller. Seth put a warning in on the first page of this thread, so this is a second warning. Use the correct pronouns - if mainstream news can do it I have faith that GBS can, too.

I'm asking this earnestly—I do not have any experience with this and am probably not the only one confused: does this just mean using they/them (and it/zir, according to wikipedia)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

Thanks, I think I've got it now.

Ezra Miller sounds like a miserable rotten excuse for a human being, and they should probably go to jail before commiting more acts of violence.