Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Can’t believe Vermonts actually making them go to court. Why can’t they be like Hawaii and keep continuously releasing them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Poohs Packin posted:

Oh he's just a crazy person

They’re just non-binary

Their constant crime sprees through all 50 states lare another matter

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

MrQwerty posted:

TIL that Wizard Master is Yaldabaoth's posting enemy

If people actually updated the posting relationships spreadsheet like they're supposed to we wouldn't have this problem.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Bro Dad posted:

the flash movie already put them in the hole for like 200 million, also its supposed to relaunch the dc cinematic universe so they might as well shut down warner bros if it doesnt come out

the really striking thing is that discovery somehow thought that dont worry darling was worth saving over batgirl :psyduck:

why would you look at any part of the things that have happened since the merger and think Zaslav is a guy who makes good business decisions.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

MrQwerty posted:

lmao he is one of the dumbest motherfuckers alive

BRB going to kill the part of my org which develops ips that historically have had the best chance of turning into franchises and merch juggernauts. I can just milk Hanna-barbera and dc into oblivion. I’m also going to kill a fully completed DC movie and a 95% done Scooby Doo movie that we’re doing well with test audiences at the same time I’m doing this.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

a mysterious cloak posted:

FLASH

AHHHHHHHH

HE'LL GROOM EVERY ONE OF US

The person they groomed was from pine ridge. The only place in the us that could be more remote would be the Alaskan bush. Whatever else you can say about Ezra you can’t say they don’t commit to their crimes.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Bad Purchase posted:

maybe the cult compound guy you're thinking of was jared "morbius" leto?

i think ezra miller's claim to fame was spraypainting "nonbinaries rule" on some guy's garage and then torching an RV

Ezra’s current claim to fame is actually being on a one person mission to make the people of Hawaiis Big Island live in constant fear

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Poohs Packin posted:

Wait they got meth in Hawaii?

They have meth everywhere. It’s our great national unifier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Bad Purchase posted:

why are the words used to avoid nouns called “pro nouns”, shouldn’t they be “anti nouns”, or “antinos” for short?

but definitely not “antinx” because that’s cringe as they say. they again being them in the title.

Because you use them if you’re a “pro” with the English language. Like pro tip