Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Wizard Master posted:

Have you guys heard about this? Apparently The Flash actor could be facing a substantial prison sentence after facing court for burglary charges today.

https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/ezra-miller-burglary-charges-48981304

This is just the latest of a long string of bizarre and antisocial incidents the actor has been involved in, including being arrested twice in Hawaii (once for allegedly grooming a minor). What do you think, GBS?

Yes this totally proves that nonbinaries are violent pedophiles and DC is wrong to cast a nonbinary as the flash and society in general is wrong to cater to them and treat them like human beings. That's what you want to say, isn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

satanic splash-back posted:

What a thread already!

I don't deny that Ezra Miller has done some really bad things but it's a Grand Wizard thread and he's clearly trying to us Ezra Miller as proof that all nonbinary people are insane predators, which they're not.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

MrQwerty posted:

lol that they yeeted batgirl into the ęther and went all-in on this fuckwit instead

Ezra Miller travels around the world to attack women, that's more relatable to comic book nerds than a female superhero.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

I didn't know this was typical Wizard Master's behaviour. All I know him for is asking "what are your blokes thoughts" in every post and doing this:

"I'm just asking (loaded) questions"

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

MrQwerty posted:

TIL that Wizard Master is Yaldabaoth's posting enemy

Wizard Master is a disingenuous rightwing fuckwit who makes threads about women, minorities, and other progressives doing horrible poo poo, all with the subtext that these horrible people are all proof that progressivism is wrong and progressives are all psychos. He did the same thing with Amber Heard.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I am not crazy, Aryanist Calvinism is real and God is commanding the chosen to enslave and exterminate everyone else.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Instead of dismissing Jordan Peterson as wrong, prepare for the worst case scenario by assuming he's right and then work to change the conservative natural order of the world so it doesn't pander solely to aryan men.

Ezra Miller is going about it the wrong way, though.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Ezra’s current claim to fame is actually being on a one person mission to make the people of Hawaiis Big Island live in constant fear

Ezra should be doing this in a hardcore red state instead of one that's lilly blue like Hawaii.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
If Ezra really is having a mental breakdown, I can't really blame them when almost half the country wants non-binary people dead.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Poohs Packin posted:

Basically every news story involves them getting rejected/spoken to by a woman, turning violent, and then citing their own identity or sexual orientation or "progressive ideals" as the reason they are indeed the victim.

If Ezra Miller is progressive then why do they only attack women? Checkmate, chuds!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

kntfkr posted:

t r a s h b a g m a s t e r

If David Lynch had made a movie adaption of God Emperor of Dune, this is what the god emperor's clergy would wear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Lt. Cock posted:

None of them are incels, but there’s definitely a crossover between toxic masculinity and incel culture.

They're two sides of the same coin, the only difference is the "alphas" want to burn down the world to preserve their status while the "omegas" want to do it because they don't think they're getting the status they deserve.

(I'm using their terminology to explain their mindset, not that I agree with the alpha-omega nonsense)