Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

See the one about lions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5DrnKq7hG4

20 hyenas hosed around with a single male lion and found out. Lion kills kills 1 of them 1 vs 20, starts to feed, and almost kills another. Skip to 2:07 for the kill, though I recommend the full experience.

Don't gently caress with lions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

If you watch that video, it's all YouTube will think you want to watch. You have been warned.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

If you watch that video, it's all YouTube will think you want to watch. You have been warned.

Youtube thinks I want to watch Fox News clips and K-pop all day, why not throw some animal fightclub in to the mix

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Lol remember when National Geographic used to be allowed to film in Africa or am I just getting old? :thunk:

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Lol remember when National Geographic used to be allowed to film in Africa or am I just getting old? :thunk:

What happened?

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals, so let's do it like they do on that youtube channel

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
If there's no dead hyeenas in your bedroom after the foreplay, you ain't doing it right.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
I just release a bakers dozen of crocodiles on my street every so often, then I can just look out my window to watch nature.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

my father in law came to live with us after a stroke. he pretty much spent every day for 3 months watching youtube in our living room. He watch so many "women in hotpants hiking" videos it is irreversible. The home screen is nothing asses in hotpants taking up the whole thumbnail possibly punctuated by a hotrod build video.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
The poster above should take his inlaw for a stroll a across the neighbourhood of the poster above him

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Jimlit posted:

my father in law came to live with us after a stroke. he pretty much spent every day for 3 months watching youtube in our living room. He watch so many "women in hotpants hiking" videos it is irreversible. The home screen is nothing asses in hotpants taking up the whole thumbnail possibly punctuated by a hotrod build video.

Sounds like he had a few more strokes at your place

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

EoinCannon posted:

What happened?

Titty. :mamacita:

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA

Jimlit posted:

:rip:

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel

Gresh posted:

See the one about lions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5DrnKq7hG4

20 hyenas hosed around with a single male lion and found out. Lion kills kills 1 of them 1 vs 20, starts to feed, and almost kills another. Skip to 2:07 for the kill, though I recommend the full experience.

Don't gently caress with lions.

the insipid Danish tourists comnenting on the spectacle are complaining that it's "too brutal" and berating the hyenas for loving with the lion:

"why did [the hyena] have to provoke the lion? it could have just walked away!"

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I watched one about botched butt implants but I still never get recommended butt implant videos, can someone help?

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Das Boo posted:

I watched one about botched butt implants but I still never get recommended butt implant videos, can someone help?

Turn off you're monitor

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Das Boo posted:

We talking lion butt implants or hyena here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

The Alchemist posted:

Turn off you're monitor

I see an rear end, but it's au naturale.

dr_rat posted:

We talking lion butt implants or hyena here?

Lion for sure: