Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Okay how about this convention. If I click a link, it should open in the current tab. If II middle/control click a link, it should open in a new tab.

Seems like a no-brainer but some places still gently caress it up and it's infuriating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

cant cook creole bream posted:

Should the newly opened tab be set in focus or just open next to your other tabs?

That should be between you and your browser imo

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Another web convention. If there's text on the page I should be able to select and copy it. gently caress!

Shrecknet posted:

you have trouble with that? for me it's super-easy, barely an inconvenience

What about Ricky Bobby

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

PT6A posted:

You know what's fun? Filling out official paperwork for someone who, legally/officially speaking, does not have a surname.
Is that you, Ye?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

https://i.imgur.com/DV2kfNX.mp4