Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.
Tipping minimum of 20% no matter what quality of service.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.
Lots of ought vs is happening on tipping.

Yeah tipping is stupid and racist and shouldn't be how people get paid.

But that's the current reality in the USA, and I'm not going to stiff my waitstaff and say "well realistically we should have moved away from this by now"

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016

Shadow0 posted:

Literally no one in this thread or anywhere has ever proposed doing this.

Did I say anyone did?

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016

Saladman posted:

That your burger flipper makes $25/hr is also why a fast food burger costs like $17

Actually, nope.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
San Diego Comic Convention.

Can we agree on that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016

Saladman posted:

You mean like "John ADAMS"? I see that occasionally but not super consistently, and often it's "ADAMS John" on forms, especially in francophone forms IME. It's really handy when dealing with lists of names with cultures you're not familiar with, and even for those weird westerners with names like Ryan George where you have no clue what is their first or family name.

Also for Japanese pro wrestling heels.