Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inferior Third Season
Jan 15, 2005

Sucrose posted:

Also, I think we should write dates like “24/JAN/2022” so there can be no possible confusion.
No, we don't need to take something universal and make it language-dependent.

Bel Shazar posted:

I would like to request 2022 / 01 JAN / 24 for sorting purposes
NO

Shadow0 posted:

Year/Month/Day is the correct way to write dates.
Yes. Though yyyy-mm-dd is even better because slashes can't generally be used in file names.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inferior Third Season
Jan 15, 2005

I am not one to highly prize "authenticity" with food. Anything that tastes good is good, regardless of whether it is a bastardized version of how they make it wherever the dish originated.

But words still have meaning, and a cheese pizza is not a margherita pizza.

Inferior Third Season
Jan 15, 2005

Angepain posted:

tomato sauce maybe not, but i do not share your certainty that people can be relied on to use even some kind of herb or seasoning, let alone a specific one
Especially since margherita pizza uses basil, not oregano.

Back to the thread topic, everyone should either use ISO 8601 for week numbers or just don't use week numbers. And Monday is the first day of the week.

Inferior Third Season
Jan 15, 2005

Nah. Dessert is my main course. What I eat before it is the entree.