Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

“take off your socks, for the thread where you are posting is funny ground.”

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

"and the lord laughed at the post, for it was funny in his eyes."

Heather Papps

hello friend

"take this fish and bread and emptyquote it, it will multiply, and feed the masses"

Heather Papps

hello friend

"and the messiach met withe the fully sexual snail with human titties upon the road. the son of chill intoned "if thine nips were covered thy would be yelled at less, upon the road.' a beat passed and the child of friends, in fear, stated "not to shame thy state it's just... okay i hosed up. i'm really sorry for what i said and i'm willing to put in the work to improve."

Heather Papps

hello friend

"and these links were cast forward, as pearls among redditors"

Heather Papps

hello friend

"and olive oyl lusted after her lovers there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose issue was like that of horses. for she doted upon her paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses, and who's scent is that of bluto's."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
nut wept