Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The premise is three teams of 'ghost hunters' go to three separate locations that they "don't know the story of" and find stuff out via different phasmaphobia style gadgets. They live at the haunted places for 28 Days as in their words most "investigations" end after a night or two.

It's weird, episode 2 cabinets were spooky as gently caress and I'd recommend watching it for A: redneck ghost hunters and B: some genuinely spooky stuff to get your spine chilling if you are just soft watching.

The reality TV poo poo is also pretty great as we have dudes putting people in coffins and reading last rites while the coffineer yells about being surrounded by ghosts.

We've got:

Spirit boxes
Estes systems
EMF readers

And other various lols

Whos ready to get on the 28 day spook train 😳😳😳🎃🎃🎃

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

crime: unauthorized "smilies"
sentence: five years, bread and water only

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Gonna bet that "the story of" each place is something generic and obvious and easy to guess and not "we managed to find some abandoned and spooky-looking areas that have absolutely no local legends or stories of hauntings connected to them at all, to see if our ghost hunters would be able to spot the difference".

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I'm sure the next episode is gonna be the one where they find an actual ghost and don't just freak out about dust flying past the camera.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
great take on this series -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rva-H3EWEA&t=125s

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Confession: I lived in a "haunted" house. In that there were a lot of weird, unexplained sounds and poo poo. Hearing someone call your name was probably the most common one and a lot of our friends experienced the same thing. Spooked the hell outta them!

Until it didn't.

The thing is, when you hear a spooky sound it's spooky the first time. Then when it happens again, and again, and again, over the course of months or years... It becomes a fact of life and you stop caring. It gets to the point where you walk into the kitchen and ask your mom what she wanted, she says she didn't call you, and you get irritated at the fact that you interrupted what you were doing for this bullshit. I've probably forgotten the majority of times it happened because while not predictable, it was pretty regular. Maybe I was hallucinating and everyone else was lying. I don't really care. I accept that I have no good explanation for it at this point and that's it.

So I always find it goofy as hell that ghost hunters act like they're experienced with the unexplained and constantly terrified of it at the same time.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Amateur ghost hunters screaming and running about.

The professional Vatican-licenced necromancer sighs and unsheathes his rosaries "yeah I found yer problem right here"

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
i wish all these stupid motherfuckin ghosts would stop spooklighting me

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

ghosts aren't real

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i pppop my pants

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

ghosts aren't real

actually yea they are

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Whoa, my EMF is goin’ nuts here!

Mr. Bung
Mar 24, 2005

Get out the pink press threat file
and Um-brrrptzzap the subject.

Pac and Cheese posted:

i wish all these stupid motherfuckin ghosts would stop ghastlighting me

ffy

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Ghosts are very real and my friends

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

are the ghosts hot?

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica

Das Boo posted:

Confession: I lived in a "haunted" house. In that there were a lot of weird, unexplained sounds and poo poo. Hearing someone call your name was probably the most common one and a lot of our friends experienced the same thing. Spooked the hell outta them!

Until it didn't.

The thing is, when you hear a spooky sound it's spooky the first time. Then when it happens again, and again, and again, over the course of months or years... It becomes a fact of life and you stop caring. It gets to the point where you walk into the kitchen and ask your mom what she wanted, she says she didn't call you, and you get irritated at the fact that you interrupted what you were doing for this bullshit. I've probably forgotten the majority of times it happened because while not predictable, it was pretty regular. Maybe I was hallucinating and everyone else was lying. I don't really care. I accept that I have no good explanation for it at this point and that's it.

So I always find it goofy as hell that ghost hunters act like they're experienced with the unexplained and constantly terrified of it at the same time.

(aside) ain't afraid of no ghosts

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

is zak bagans in this thing? because otherwise i'm not interested

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Strategic Tea posted:

Amateur ghost hunters screaming and running about.

The professional Vatican-licenced necromancer sighs and unsheathes his rosaries "yeah I found yer problem right here"

Sister Andrea from “Evil” just hands them a mosquito net. “Yeah, there’s a demonic infestation here. Yer gonna want to put this up while you sleep. They’ll eventually starve.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
please fart