Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

kntfkr posted:

my main association with dogma these days is not the movie itself but hiding a bag of dope in the deluxe dvd case and then licking spilt residue in the crease of the spine months after the bag was gone and wanting to die

2 stars

Here's hoping you get off the powder. (You alone can do it but you can't do it alone.) You don't want to end up having to apply for a job cleaning Harvey Weinstein's house just so you can lick spilt crank off the toilet seats.

Horace Kinch posted:

okay but did she suck 37 dicks in a row?

Laterite posted:

that actress is 60 now

Wouldn't say no to her sucking mine. Maybe not sloppy 37ths though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Pretty funny it was cancelled after the clip show episode too

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

quote:

ABC aired the fourth episode first, as opposed to the intended first episode, and then aired the second episode despite the fact that the second episode is the 'flashback' episode, and derives much of its humor from the fact that it flashes back to the first episode (as well as the beginning of that very episode) rather frequently.

Lmfao

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

on god they are loving retards

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
They should be in jail

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

thin blue whine posted:

i think his career got a boost when he directed some episodes for tv that got a lot of praise. it was superhero tv but still, i think it shows if he focused on directing and probably producing he'd actually probably turn out something for real.

His Degrassi TNG episodes were bullshit though. A character he had a crush on as a kid cheated on her husband with his character & destroyed her marriage.

quote:

"[My wife] wasn't too pleased," Smith says. "She looked at me and said, 'So you just erased me from your life, so you could be on this show.' I was, like, 'Honey, please understand. I really, really want to make out with Caitlin.'"

:rolleyes:

pencilhands posted:

the second episode of clerks being a clip show is one of the funniest things that has ever happened

Oh man that was so great :D

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Ups_rail posted:

um that places you age at far younger than the nomral goons how did you even find out about this place?

Still trying to work out how you placed his age by knowing only that he was "12 or 13" at some stage in the past.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

putin is a oval office posted:

Still trying to work out how you placed his age by knowing only that he was "12 or 13" at some stage in the past.

he said he watched 3 seasons of bojack horseman when he was 12 or 13 and that show didn't start until 2014

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Ups_rail posted:

I wonder what happened to that guy.

Honestly I think it was the heart attack that changed him. Listen to him talk about his heart attack and he just sounds really grateful to have no died at the end of the story, I think he's just really high on life and so emotional about the fact he gets to keep going, doing what he loves for people that love it and all of his fans are just nerdy stoner types so it's a chill environment for him. The problem is this leads to him just talking about himself excessively somehow.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
do you guys think kevin smith has evr poop his pants ;thunk:

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

he said he watched 3 seasons of bojack horseman when he was 12 or 13 and that show didn't start until 2014

My memory is Swiss cheese but by cross-referencing Bojack air dates with major hurricanes I've deduced that it was 2017, Bojack S4 had just came out, it was Hurricane Irma, and I was all of 13 years old. Look upon my youth, ye boomers, and despair

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

what the gently caress are you in high school???

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

and teen girl squad? what's your parents usernames

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Private Cumshoe posted:

Pretty funny it was cancelled after the clip show episode too

It was handled worse than anyone can imagine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fAxIqZSOXo

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer

PokeJoe posted:

and teen girl squad? what's your parents usernames

If there is anybody to blame for this chapter of my life it is Andrew Hussie, creator of Homestuck

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

mutantIke posted:

If there is anybody to blame for this chapter of my life it is Andrew Hussie, creator of Homestuck

a true war criminal

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

precision posted:

No one could ever tell because he wears JNCO jorts that can easily fit four full-grown adults in them (two in each leg).

Can imagine they can hold quite a load before anyone draws suspicion.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
poop just slides out of jncos

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Not if it’s like a 1 or 2 on the Bristol scale.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

tweet by kevin smith: "my taint/brown area just p0wned my jorts"

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
honey, that chipotle just powned my brown area

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Its been just over 14 years since Kevin Smith sat on a toilet and broke it in half

IMDB News posted:

Smith Too Fat For Pal's Toilet

20 October 2008

Heavyweight moviemaker Kevin Smith is determined to shed the pounds after breaking a toilet.

The Clerks director was playing poker at a friend's Los Angeles DVD and comic book store when he was taken short and excused himself.

But when he saw the toilet bowl, which jutted out from a wall, he feared the worst - and the worst happened.

Red-faced Smith recalls, "That kind of toilet, with no base, is no friend to a fat man."

And when he sat on the lavatory, it groaned and creaked and then came away from the wall.

"The contents of the bowl was dangerously (rocking in the bowl). I'm trapped, I'm panicked and I hear somebody, like, on the other side of the door going, 'Everything Ok in there?'

"I've gotta throw myself off the toilet... and I do it and I hit the door."

Eventually, his pal came to see what the commotion was: "I just point to the bowl and he looks at it and looks at the terror in my face and he realises we have a business relationship together and he goes, 'Nobody ever needs to know about this.'

"That was the moment, where I was like, 'I got to lose some weight.' I broke the porcelain in half."

https://www.imdb.com/news/ni0587133

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

precision posted:

yes

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

pencilhands posted:

the second episode of clerks being a clip show is one of the funniest things that has ever happened

What sad is when the show got cancled the network didnt want the show anymore and Kevin Smith had his answering machine set to "if your from the network gently caress you!"

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

mutantIke posted:

My memory is Swiss cheese but by cross-referencing Bojack air dates with major hurricanes I've deduced that it was 2017, Bojack S4 had just came out, it was Hurricane Irma, and I was all of 13 years old. Look upon my youth, ye boomers, and despair

Okay pop quiz the eye of the thundera is located in the .....

where would you buy music in jr high

a. Sam Goody?
b Music Plus
C The warehouse

How do you make friday night a .........night?

What is the best final fantasy game?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

quote:

Eventually, his pal came to see what the commotion was: "I just point to the bowl and he looks at it and looks at the terror in my face and he realises we have a business relationship together and he goes, 'Nobody ever needs to know about this.'

do u think kevin smath has a humiliation fetish why do he tell everyone this story haha

i bet his wife step on he balls

naem
May 29, 2011

an article from 2015 about kevin smith, a man paid millions for “liking batman and also star wars,” not being quite as fat, four years before a fatness caused heart attack

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-kevin-smith-lost-weight-2015-6?amp

naem fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Oct 26, 2022

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i will say i respect smiths commitment to jorts, even after losing the weight

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

It's more a lifestyle than an article of clothing.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

He found a style that works for him

Literally A Person posted:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I didn’t see it. I loved Jay and silent bob as a boy

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
kevin smath is one of those stoners who is always going on and on about how much weed they smoke and how dank they are and TERPENES TERPENES TERPENES but when smith comes to cruft he takes like 3 bong hits and passes out

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

It’s like that horror movie Clown. The jorts are forever adhered to his flesh, binding jorts and Smith as one.

As a clown BOOM GOT HIM

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Chrs posted:

Its been just over 14 years since Kevin Smith sat on a toilet and broke it in half

https://www.imdb.com/news/ni0587133

Lol, it wasn’t when he got kicked off the southwest flight for being too fat?

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Literally A Person posted:

But you gotta take 'em off every now and then. You gotta take 'em off son

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Lol, it wasn’t when he got kicked off the southwest flight for being too fat?

lol yes

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2010/feb/15/overweight-filmmaker-banned-southwest-airlines

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

pictured, kevin smith seated on a southwest airlines 737-700:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Bad Purchase posted:

pictured, kevin smith seated on a southwest airlines 737-700:

Dude looks like he'd just absorb the beverage cart like trying to punch Blob from X-men

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer

Ups_rail posted:

Okay pop quiz the eye of the thundera is located in the .....

where would you buy music in jr high

a. Sam Goody?
b Music Plus
C The warehouse

How do you make friday night a .........night?

What is the best final fantasy game?

This is some incredibly corny "name 5 nirvana songs" bullshit but I'm bored so I'll give it my best shot. Eye of Thundera is from Thundercats (or He-Man?), Sam Goody, no clue what the gently caress you're talking about, whichever one you played when you are 10 (so probably FF6 or FF7). Personally I never liked traditional RPGs, I was big into Ace Attorney (and, again, Homestuck) as a kid.

Pop Quiz for you since that's the direction we're taking things I guess: How far apart were the two guys chillin' in a hot tub, and why? Who is the protagonist of Undertale? What is a "moot"?