Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Gotta clear cap space to be able to sign FAs to fix the offense!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Diva Cupcake posted:

He hasn’t played all year has he?
He was on the PUP and I think got activated?

Whelp, time for Gardner Minshew to start.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Yeah I'm guessing that they trade him if they already decided that they would not be willing to resign him to a megacontract because he's missed time or they're cheap or whatever their reason is.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Hopefully he wont hurt any of the already banged up Jets defense.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Cripes Howie, stop it.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

sweet thursday posted:

Tom Brady blew up his entire life to embarrass himself on national television.

Old age, hubris, and Eli Manning
*holds envelope up to head*
3 things that make Tom Brady look like a sad lil bitch
You forgot Big Dick Nick and himself (e.g. throwing tantrums, breaking ipads)

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Oct 28, 2022

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

FizFashizzle posted:

Basically everyone after the game who looked at the rules said that should not have been a penalty.
I would have sworn that taking your helmet off in the field of play it is a penalty automatically unless the helmet is knocked off in the process of the play?

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Oct 31, 2022

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

kazil posted:

He caught a 60+ yard pass for a TD, got up, took his helmet off at the back of the end zone. He didn't throw it 50 yards downfield at the 30 yard line or anything
I'm not sure I follow. He took his helmet off in the field of play (a not-his-team's-sideline part of the field). Maybe I should have been more specific: my understanding is that if you take your helmet off anywhere that is not your own sideline it is automatically a penalty. Therefore DJM got penalized for taking his helmet off in the back of the endzone.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

kazil posted:

It's very letter of the law and not spirit of the law. It's also not why the Panthers lost the game, imo. Just one of those things where the NFL is very anti-fun
Oh absolutely. I'm not saying I agree with it I'm just saying thats how I understood it and if my understanding is right, I understand why it got penalized because:

fsif posted:

Definitely agree but I don't know how you explain it to Arthur Smith then.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Kalli posted:

2nd clip here is thrown from the 12 and lands at the ~33 or so.

God, the one at 2:45 where he just throws it horizontally 40 drat yards over the middle to Moss.

The one at 4:55 he throws it from the 50 to the opposite hash's endzone. So that's probably the longest actually in air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTuNjsvPe4c
The first play in that video is still one of my favorites I've ever seen.

edit: the fat man hurdle about 2 minutes in is :discourse:

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Better WR, Moss or Owens?
Moss

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Cognac McCarthy posted:

Moss, c'mon. Owens was great but he wasn't unequivocally the best of his era. Moss could be the most dominant receiver ever, certainly enough to be in the conversation
He's no Jerry Rice because Jerry was just bananas but after him yeah Randy is top dawg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Ornery and Hornery posted:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1587183225838911489

I'd hope the Ravens are going to sign and extend him, considering how much trade equity they gave.

But haven't seen anything about a new contract yet.
Its a rental, OP