Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Ehud posted:

I don't need some fancy graph to prove Chase Edmonds is poo poo!

He was truly atrocious this last game. The 4th down call by McDaniel was actually there - he cut to the wrong side. Apparently he’s not very smart.

Very disappointing overall in the season. Mostert looking great tho!

Gotta ditch Edmunds asap and bring in a new spell HB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Wow I heard some silly poo poo about Miami exploring a trade for Chubb but it was from a nobody. Just like the Jeudy rumor

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
He’s gotten a tinge more annoying since he’s been hired on game day (on the actual show, I mean. Certain type of folks like college football and he doesn’t turn that dial down enough when hes NOT at game day and doing his daily show)

I catch it once or twice a week. It’s a fun rear end show to have on in the background but I understand he’s gotten extremely popular and thus is goon poison. If he keeps up that game day style poo poo I’m probably gonna reduce it to once a week, whenever I think to throw it on in the background

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Eifert Posting posted:

Pat McAfee is made for YouTube. You'll probably enjoy it if you look at the thumbnail and agree with what he's clearly going to say. You won't if you don't

Or if you’re a fan of a team that his producers or whatever like. They’ve always got tons of dolphins topics because of the guys is a huge fins fan

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Sauce is so filthy. God dammit.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Packers fans keep posting rumors in NFL reddit about Green Bay trading for Gesicki.

Chubb, Gesicki, Brian Burns. Lotsa names being thrown around this trade deadline. Wonder if any of them actually happen.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

SKULL.GIF posted:

I can't see them taking that cap hit for a rental. The most credible rumor I've seen is that the Packers are looking for a receiver on a rookie contract -- so Jeudy, Hamler, Elijah Moore, Michael Pittman Jr (:v:). I don't think a trade will actually happen though.

Gesicki is basically a big WR moreso than a TE. He's a great WR, as well, but he's not on his rookie contract. He's on the Tag and would probably be a 4/44/30 type contract if traded for.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

SKULL.GIF posted:

I can't see them taking that cap hit for a rental. The most credible rumor I've seen is that the Packers are looking for a receiver on a rookie contract -- so Jeudy, Hamler, Elijah Moore, Michael Pittman Jr (:v:). I don't think a trade will actually happen though.

Same guy who has been posting this is saying that the talks are heating up aggressively with DJ Moore so lol woo hoo https://www.reddit.com/r/GreenBayPackers/comments/ydqov5/possible_dj_moore_trade_coming/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

SKULL.GIF posted:

That's Basaraski, he's really well regarded among the Packers fandom. If he's saying it then it's probably actually happening (the talks, that is, not necessarily the trade).

Oh no poo poo? He’s who the packers fans were posting as a source in the dolphins forum about the Gesicki trade talks heating up. I wonder if Green Bay has decided the equity they’ll pay and they’re calling teams on their short list

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Feels like if broncos lose their next they’re going to fire their coach and trade Chubb

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Fools. Robert Quinn never ever has two back to back good seasons.

Next year he might hit 30 sacks though

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Professor Funk posted:

Was about to say, hasn’t Quinn been pretty bad this year?

He’s so hot and cold

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

kiimo posted:

he's got it all

hot lovin every night

edit: leaving this camper image up you can't make me not

Lmao wrong image!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Miami traded him for a 5 if i recall correctly so he’s literally gaining value

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
… what. The 40 year old is going to play a college kid?