Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
SILENT HILL: FIGHT
silent hil 1
silenthill 2
silent hllls2
silent hill 4
silent hill 3
silent hilll homecoming
silent hill origins:wolverine
silent hill downpour (the linkin park one)
siren: blood curse
View Results

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

im just kidding dont do either of those things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sad question
May 30, 2020

Do you reckon dark reality hot dogs would taste better or worse?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

numberoneposter posted:

remake my balls

Konami doesn’t have the technology to render anything that small!!! :xd:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Idgi it wasn't even good, just play cowaduty

Leper Go-getter
Nov 7, 2010
Nostalgic for the times me and some friends would gather round and play games, often picked by one video game afficionado buddy. Often it was some offshoot "japanese" style thing just out of nowhere, and it was just good times.
But Silent Hill is still one of the best experiences I have from this time, a real core memory. Who cares whats going on honestly, I'm just bumbling through this delapitated appartment block, everyone freaking the heck out couse triangle face is in here somewhere, maybe THIS DOOR no its closed good we are safe. Well maybe THIS door lmao. They're never gonna recreate that sensation. Not for 40 y/o me and not the next-next gen console/streaming service.
SH4 was incredible when you've never played anything like it before, but i doubt the pacing holds up.
They'll try to make a silent hill the last of us and it will be nothing new.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
The time to do this was back when everyone was hyped for Silent Hills. Who is excited for a new Konami game after they’ve spent the last seven years making nothing but pachinko machines?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
NOBODY VOTING FOR SIREN???

i'm extremely disappointed in like, all of you

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
i'm excited for silent hill townfall by the guy(s?) who made stories untold. a text prompt based silent hill game that will psychologically destroy you if you say the wrong thing. sounds like talking to my ex!!

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
stories untold was rly good yea

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
belated psa if you have a ps4 that hasn't been turned on and updated since december you can easily jailbreak it and play PT

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Worf posted:

Like cod:mw 2019?

I don’t listen to hip hop.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.
Silent Hill 2 was the best one
Silent Hill 3 is my favorite one
There are only four Silent Hill games

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
That article makes it sound like if you call Konami up right now and tell them you’re a big Silent Hill fan they’ll let you make a new Silent Hill game so might as well give them a call.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

can i have sex in-game with triangle head guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag