Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
SILENT HILL: FIGHT
silent hil 1
silenthill 2
silent hllls2
silent hill 4
silent hill 3
silent hilll homecoming
silent hill origins:wolverine
silent hill downpour (the linkin park one)
siren: blood curse
View Results

Leper Go-getter
Nov 7, 2010
Nostalgic for the times me and some friends would gather round and play games, often picked by one video game afficionado buddy. Often it was some offshoot "japanese" style thing just out of nowhere, and it was just good times.
But Silent Hill is still one of the best experiences I have from this time, a real core memory. Who cares whats going on honestly, I'm just bumbling through this delapitated appartment block, everyone freaking the heck out couse triangle face is in here somewhere, maybe THIS DOOR no its closed good we are safe. Well maybe THIS door lmao. They're never gonna recreate that sensation. Not for 40 y/o me and not the next-next gen console/streaming service.
SH4 was incredible when you've never played anything like it before, but i doubt the pacing holds up.
They'll try to make a silent hill the last of us and it will be nothing new.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU