Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Welcome comrades to the weekly Fotosop Pyatnitsa [friday] bulletin board entry.

The topic this week is @Fascists_Of_Something_Awful. Righteous vigilante posters are exposing the spooky secrets of a long lost web board. What ancient evils will be unveiled from the depths of the ancient dead and long forgotten Something Awful bulletin board?

Don't forget to tag NSFW pictures.

alpha png template:

alpha png template tall:

alpha png template wide:

alpha png template wide & tall:

examples:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
It goes all the way to the top!

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

we posting about foots and pantys here?

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Voted 2.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

tired: threads about other SA forums

wired: threads about Twitter

inspired: threads about tweets about other sa forums

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

I bet this ends up being Robert Evans or Elliot Bellingcat

Samog
Dec 13, 2006
At least I'm not an 07.

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/4xqD49N.mp4

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
:synpa:

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lmfao

Jimong5
Oct 3, 2005

If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!!
Grimey Drawer

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rkgubyodpv1z0lvw3.mp4

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
lol
https://twitter.com/Fascists_Of_SA/status/1585806171990265856

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

im back, im back, im back, im hitler (x4)

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

if being fascist goes as well as every other goon project I don't see what we have to worry about

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

good god not the discord channels

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
cant wait for the final tweet of that account to be a call to action to Rejoin The Fight For Equity ... at BREAD & ROSES!!!

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Smythe posted:

cant wait for the final tweet of that account to be a call to action to Rejoin The Fight For Equity ... at BREAD & ROSES!!!

the final tweet is gonna be a retweet of the buzzfeed article that takes down CSPAM for good

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rksc7cvDdK1z0lvw3.mp4

speng31b
May 8, 2010

this, but with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlJULk0f9xA

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

FreeRangeHexagon posted:

if being fascist goes as well as every other goon project I don't see what we have to worry about

according to GBS posters in the QCS Ukraine thread, being a doomer is literally being a fascist because of something an obscure philosopher said decades ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Filthy Hans posted:

according to GBS posters in the QCS Ukraine thread, being a doomer is literally being a fascist because of something an obscure philosopher said decades ago

b-b-but marcuse said! lol
they're a bunch of western racists who would, following their own logic, have to be banned themselves