Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
ranko :(

there's a short scene after the ed this week by the way, if you want more sadness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001

Big Leg posted:

ranko :(

there's a short scene after the ed this week by the way, if you want more sadness

also given the episode the ed hits pretty hard this week

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
is this show one cour or two? we're either approaching the end or the halfway point

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
Show owns bones.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

GloomMouse posted:

I figure the nice maid is going to end up being sent to kill, like the one from ep 1 killing Ranko's cafe boss. Also guessing that assassin maid is in the panda suit because why not. Basically this will all end in tears (or Ranko will become the new head maid yakuza boss)

GM's one and only post in this thread, from way back on Nov 5, my own guess was way off

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

cheetah7071 posted:

is this show one cour or two? we're either approaching the end or the halfway point

I think just one, so we're nearly there.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Only evidence I can find on show length is the announced blu rays, which isn't much, but now that it's confirmed Ranko's friend and current head is the one that killed her beloved boss, we are definitely hurtling towards the final act where the old boss was just like Nagomi and wanted maids to be good, Ranko may or may not need to kill Nagi to protect Nagomi or maids in general, New Era ushered in to bring us to present day.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
That went better than I expected, but drat.

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

I was super wrong about Nagomi's friend though lmao. I'm sorry Nerula you were too pure for this yakuza maid life

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Yawgmoft posted:

Only evidence I can find on show length is the announced blu rays, which isn't much, but now that it's confirmed Ranko's friend and current head is the one that killed her beloved boss, we are definitely hurtling towards the final act where the old boss was just like Nagomi and wanted maids to be good, Ranko may or may not need to kill Nagi to protect Nagomi or maids in general, New Era ushered in to bring us to present day.

Okachimachi gives Suehiro and Ranko conflicting motivations for killing the guy, so I wonder if she did it just to get Ranko to kill Nagi.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Potassium Problems posted:

also given the episode the ed hits pretty hard this week

This drat episode :(

Jomo
Jul 11, 2009
Episode 10 ruled.

I feel ultimately Ranko is just mad that it turned out Nagi is behind everything in her life ending up terribly, and wont let go of old grudges, whereas Ranko's been trying to live a normal maid life again (after prison) as best she can.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Turns out the one incapable of seeing the pearls of friendship in front of them was Nagi all along

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
lol, I just realised that Okachimachi's assumed name and identity are a reference to Paddington Bear.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
Holy poo poo what an episode, that post credits scene. This show loving rules.

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001
trailer for Ep. 11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2iqvyow2zc

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

oh god oh gently caress

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I hope theres lots of murder

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
Oh I think you're going to get your wish

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
more mean lion girl!!

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

its unbelievable that akiba maid war might be the best show this season, and yet

derra
Dec 29, 2012
The elevator oh my god

Oh my god

Oh my god

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Moe moe kyun...

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
:aaa:

poo poo gonna get real.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001

net work error posted:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

can't believe this yakuza-as-maids anime got me hosed up

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001
the real pork blues

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Nagomi has learned her final lesson: some people will not stop unless you use violence.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Not like this

derra posted:

The elevator oh my god

Oh my god

Oh my god

loving pissed myself at this

Zeruel fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Dec 16, 2022

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Is this the best show of the season?? Because my god what an ending here

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Carlosologist posted:

Is this the best show of the season?? Because my god what an ending here

it's certainly my favorite

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

It is absolutely my AotS, maybe even of the Year.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
I have a really bad feeling about the ending of this show...in a good way, mind you.

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking

Potassium Problems posted:

the real pork blues

lol. been feeling this a lot the last few episodes

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking

net work error posted:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

derra
Dec 29, 2012

Yawgmoft posted:

Nagomi has learned her final lesson: some people will not stop unless you use violence.

I believe in Nagomi. She is gonna Ike Ike Don Don!

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Which way is it gonna be, Nagomi?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Zeruel posted:

Which way is it gonna be, Nagomi?

"I have never killed anyone." - Nagomi after blowing up Nagi's car with a .38