Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol @ the op and also general thread concept

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

counterpoint op: delete gbs as well as twitter. anmd then delete something awful as well

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

it's a shame because my new account was just getting warmed up

Don't.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

free bad purchase

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Seth Pecksniff posted:

If you posted like poo poo it'd be an improvement

lol.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

but seriously stop posting

it's fun to have a familiar lol at yaldabaoth but seriosutly let's just ban him

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

a factor in all of this is that tesla was worth nearly double what it is now when he said he would buy twitter. so his net worth is way down and he's staring at a meme joke that's not worth it and gonna cost him billions of dollars that he's quickly losing

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

im just glad that everyone who's leaving twitter is coming here

yep. the quality of poster is going way down and that is causing my posting credit to skyrocket in comparison

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Me whenever I read your posts

it's really sad that my posts bring the overall quality up actually. and i feel that may be on the moderation of this website tbh.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Lucavi posted:

greetings

hello, welcome to something awful. make sure to steer clear of the "FYAD" forums lest you want to say "byebye" to youer account :)

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I'm not gonna buy twitter but maybe I should sell "unverified" badges for users who want their posts to seem vaguely untrustworthy.

yes pls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

its alive and well, and actually, doing better than ever, i've been told (on twitter. by elon)